Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the BeBuzz LED app is ever offered at a discount. I love the concept of the app, but don't really wanna shell out six bucks for it. If anyone knows about any offers on BeBuzz, that would be great. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 06:58 AM
    Yes, it actually was just on the deal of the day like a week ago, so don't hold your breath.
    04-01-11 07:14 AM
    thanks for the heads up

04-01-11 07:33 AM
    It's worth the price tag though, I've bought it twice and then the upgrade to 4.0, it is worth it.
    04-01-11 07:51 AM
    You might consider using BeBuzz Free from App World until it's on sale again.

04-01-11 09:27 AM
    I got it half off for 2.99 a few months ago. They go on sale quite often actually.

Awesome app!

04-01-11 11:57 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the BeBuzz LED app is ever offered at a discount. I love the concept of the app, but don't really wanna shell out six bucks for it. If anyone knows about any offers on BeBuzz, that would be great. Thanks!

I may have an extra one that you can have.

I purchased it for my cousin who is now switching to an android.

check back with me via email [email protected], I just need to confirm that he has officially lowered his standards (hahaha).
    04-02-11 02:19 PM
    I just need to confirm that he has officially lowered his standards (hahaha).
    Thats funny
    04-02-11 08:46 PM
    Guess he doesn't want it.
    04-03-11 02:58 PM
    Yeah, use the free version to see if you really like it first and wait for another half off sale or get a 20% off coupon in the coupon forums if you find that you really must have it now.
    04-03-11 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD