im very confused at the moment

so i have bebuzz 2.0.64...app world says there is an upgrade 2.1.22...i click upgrade tells me i am not able to get it from the site...so i thought i upgraded from thsi site as i paid for it through here it said the latest version is 2.1.35...so w.e i updated to that.....now i go to my advanced options i see bebuzz AND berrybuzz as separate options...i thought it was the same app
    it shows bebuzz as 2.0.64 then right underneath it says berrybuzz 2.1.35

wtf is going
    01-27-10 06:33 PM
    berrybuzz is the full feature paid version. it has a 7 day trial period so you can download it and try it out. bebuzz is the free version with not many features at all. they are technically different apps. The full feature version will stop working in 7 days. App world is real flakey sometimes in terms of downloading upgraded versions.
    01-27-10 09:30 PM
    berrybuzz is the full feature paid version. it has a 7 day trial period so you can download it and try it out. bebuzz is the free version with not many features at all. they are technically different apps. The full feature version will stop working in 7 days. App world is real flakey sometimes in terms of downloading upgraded versions.
    hmmm i thought it was the same thing...guess not...i guess when i upgraded my os something happened and i replaced berry buzz with bebuzz...so now im running berrybuzz 2.1.35...but im surprised it didnt ask me to put in my validation code...cuz i downloaded the upgrade from my account on here...and as i remember b4 berrybuzz was working with msn and what not
    01-29-10 10:19 AM
    Other than the name (Bebuzz / Berrybuzz) the apps are the same. If you have a license key for Bebuzz from App World you can install Berrybuzz and the key will work.

You should not have both Bebuzz and Berrybuzz both installed at the same time - they will probably interfere. Uninstall both of them and reboot at least once - two or more times with a full battery pull is best. Then install one version or the other but not both. Make sure you write down your license key before you do this!
    01-29-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD