Hi!
    I previously purchased version 4.xx via AppWorld and recently changed devices. I switched BerryWeather w/o problems/issues. I then tried to change my BeeBuzz one and I keep getting the same message that I need to purchase it and pay full price for 4.xx.
    I have sent various messges to Bellshare and have not received any response regarding the same.
    Has anyone had the same problem? if so how were you able to make BeeBuzz work on a new device?
    FYI I have also completed the transfer of license via AppWorld and on the Bellshare site.
    Thanks in advance,
    07-25-11 09:25 AM
    I can't remember if there was a registration code or not but did you by chance put in your registration code on the phone?
    07-25-11 10:23 AM
    BeBuzz does require an activation code. You'd have to find your purchase of it in App World and get the code. Once you open the BeBuzz app on your phone you will need to enter in that code to activate your copy. If you still can't get it to work, post back and let me know and I'll email my contact at Bellshare.
    07-25-11 10:32 AM
    bellshare customer service is good, i do think they could help u。

anyway,check here
    bellshare.com - Transfer Activation Code
    07-25-11 10:55 AM
    BeBuzz does require an activation code. You'd have to find your purchase of it in App World and get the code. Once you open the BeBuzz app on your phone you will need to enter in that code to activate your copy. If you still can't get it to work, post back and let me know and I'll email my contact at Bellshare.
    Tried several times via AppWorld and all I got was a message that it did not work and I needed to purchase the app again.
    Does not make sense as I originally paid full price for the app and once ver. 4.xx was available I paid for the upgrade again.
    If you could kindly tell your contact to check their system as I feel cheated if I have to purchase the app again.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    07-25-11 12:26 PM
    Well, nothing from bellshare! They are not helping in any way!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 10:46 AM
    Just download the app directly from the Bellshare site. After it's loaded, click your MENU key and select Register if it didn't already ask you to with a popup.
    Enter your newest Activation Code... and keep your fingers crossed!

Not sure if you're on OS 5 or 6, so head to the appropriate link below from your BB's Browser:

Post back after you've tried! Curious to know if that resolves your issue.
    07-26-11 10:00 PM
    I bought Bebuzz the other day and when i tried to activate it I keep getting the message activation is unavailable. I've sent the developer emails and filed a couple tickets. All I've gotten is automated responses. Is Bellshare still in business??
    04-14-17 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD