I just updated my BerryBuzz to the latest version 3.0.59 but now I can not save my settings.

BerryBuzz default for 'led pause between flahses' is 0.5secs and it's giving me a headache cause it's too fast and i want to change it to 2secs.
    Also, I want to change 'Clear LED for Messages on' "first trackball/keyboard activity"

I can't change any of the settings because i can not save them.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app at least 4 times. I reloaded my OS last night hoping that would be the fix but it's still doesn't work.

Someone help
    04-12-10 09:58 AM
    Go into apps in options screen and make sure all the permissions for bebuzz is set to "allow'.

If that doesn't work, then try to contact bellshare.

Bellshare GmbH - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software

I was having problems too and contacted them.
    04-12-10 10:15 AM
    Of course all my permissions are set to 'allow'

I've contacted them 3 times already and they haven't messaged me back yet. it's been 3 days.

When you contacted them what solution did they give you?
    04-12-10 10:21 AM
    Of course all my permissions are set to 'allow'

I've contacted them 3 times already and they haven't messaged me back yet. it's been 3 days.

When you contacted them what solution did they give you?
    This newer version makes better use of the OEM profiles you BB has set. I might start there.
    For general questions please visit the Bellshare Forums at www.bellshare.com • Index page
    But mine was fixed after changing the permissions.

Did you have a backup save from your old version? Maybe try to restore that? I wish I could help you more. Just trying to give you some ideas.
    04-12-10 10:26 AM
    this was happening with my trial version yesterday and i uninstalled it because it was a nightmare! but i stupidly thought it was a bug and it would be alright if i purchased it. ive just starting downloading it on my 8900 so i will see if the case continues and let you know.
    04-12-10 04:28 PM
    I contacted bellshare and they replied to me just now.

They said that that was a bug in 3.0.57. I got the download link from the crackberry appstore and I guess it's still not updated.

If you are having this problem you can downlod the newest one "3.0.59 " here
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

/ENDTHREAD
    04-12-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD