I have bought bebuzz for my storm and my Tour and have been wanting this feature for a while now. I want the ability to push like the mute button or another button while my phone is in the holster and stop the LED from flashing. Right now the only thing that makes it stop is to move the track ball or press on the actual keyboard. While in holster this isnt possible unless I take it out. I use the blackberry pocket case for my Tour and when im in a meeting or something I see the color of my LED so I can tell when I receive a txt or facebook or bbm but I want to be able to stop the distracting LED without removing it from the case so it doesnt look like im playing with my phone instead of paying attention.

I dunno its a small feature but I feel it would be useful. Thats just my two cents. Kinda curious what others think and if this would be an easy add for bebuzz. Hopefully its helpful.
    03-11-10 12:31 PM
    actually i would love that feature too if its possible
    03-11-10 12:44 PM
    Go to www.bellshare.com • Index page and suggest it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 05:20 PM
    Thanks. I was looking for their suggestion place earlier. I'm gonna write on there too.

03-11-10 05:25 PM
    Thanks. I was looking for their suggestion place earlier. I'm gonna write on there too.

No problem.

We are always open to suggestions.
    03-11-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD