Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 65 of 65
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Chrysalis1156's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,262 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,310 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #51  

    Default

    Just noticed many of the functions in the beta Core were now locked and the app was asking for a license key. Guessing it's no longer a beta but a paid version if you want full functionality. Was able to enter my license key from my previous full version 5 (that I just purchased in March but it killed my battery ) and it transferred over. Just putting it out there for anyone who's unaware.
  2. pfluger's Avatar
    Developer - Bellshare

    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #52  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis1156 View Post
    Just noticed many of the functions in the beta Core were now locked and the app was asking for a license key. Guessing it's no longer a beta but a paid version if you want full functionality. Was able to enter my license key from my previous full version 5 (that I just purchased in March but it killed my battery ) and it transferred over. Just putting it out there for anyone who's unaware.
    Sorry if this didn't come through.

    BeBuzz Core will basically always be in beta. This is for enthusiasts who want to always try the latest features and understand the risks of a beta version. A valid BeBuzz license is needed to use this version.
  3. Dealz417's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #53  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steiale View Post
    Downloaded the latest version but unfortuntely it does not work at all.. Not for bbm, mail, facebook and so on.. Any ideas? Only get the red light.. 9360 on .523

    PS.. Ah great.. now the full version does NOT work anymore too..
    I'm having this problem as well.. the only light that works is the default light (coverage indicator) which i changed colour in Bebuzz.

    How do i get bbm, Email, Text, Facebook etc to work?
  4. pfluger's Avatar
    Developer - Bellshare

    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  

    Default

    A new BeBuzz Core version is online. See first post for change log.
  5. pfluger's Avatar
    Developer - Bellshare

    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #55  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dealz417 View Post
    I'm having this problem as well.. the only light that works is the default light (coverage indicator) which i changed colour in Bebuzz.

    How do i get bbm, Email, Text, Facebook etc to work?
    Did you turn off the coverage indicator in your BlackBerry settings? This will interfere with BeBuzz.
  6. ealvnv's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,986 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,000 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #56  

    Default

    Hey Henrik installed latest version and I'm getting no leds at all, not even one

    Bold 9900/7.1.0.694
  7. rfig's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    107 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #57  

    Default Really??

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    A new BeBuzz Core version is online. See first post for change log.
    I must say I'm extremely disappointed. It's been two full months since the last upgrade, and all you could come up with was a fix for the toast window border? Who the cares if it was thick or thin? What about the real problems other people are having, like the Hookt problem I have been complaining about for months now?
  8. pfluger's Avatar
    Developer - Bellshare

    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfig View Post
    I must say I'm extremely disappointed. It's been two full months since the last upgrade, and all you could come up with was a fix for the toast window border? Who the cares if it was thick or thin? What about the real problems other people are having, like the Hookt problem I have been complaining about for months now?
    We will be doing a beta phase for a larger update of BeBuzz very soon. This will also address some of the bugs mentioned.
    rfig likes this.
  9. PiotrJot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    988 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #59  

    Default

    pfuger, can you look into the update option in the core version? It keeps convincing me I am running the latest one, although you keep releasing new versions...

    EDIT: after updating I keep getting error message: "uncaught exception, object already exists". Deleted BeBuzz completely, error gone. Installed updated version, error returns.
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by PiotrJot; 09-25-12 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Error description added...
  10. hytran's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    656 Posts
    Global Posts
    658 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PIN
    DEADBEEF
    #60  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiotrJot View Post
    pfuger, can you look into the update option in the core version? It keeps convincing me I am running the latest one, although you keep releasing new versions...

    EDIT: after updating I keep getting error message: "uncaught exception, object already exists". Deleted BeBuzz completely, error gone. Installed updated version, error returns.
    Any suggestions?
    Already reported and acknowledged...

    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-crazy-738348/
  11. damianiw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    264 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #61  

    Default Re: BeBuzz Core (BeBuzz on a diet) [Beta]

    Bebuzz noticably slows my daughters 8520 is the core version likely to help, I know it's probably the slowest device 5 supports, we purchased 5 but any version that doesnt effect the phone as bad would be great!

    She's on os5
  12. Berry One's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PIN
    PM for pin
    #62  

    Default BeBuzz Core (BeBuzz on a diet) [Beta]

    Thank you for sharing
  13. darkeng's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #63  

    Default Re: BeBuzz Core (BeBuzz on a diet) [Beta]

    Will the toast popup feature work if the device is locked? Like, turning the screen backllight on....Thanks!
  14. darkeng's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #64  

    Default Re: BeBuzz Core (BeBuzz on a diet) [Beta]

    nevermind, ironically, only older very (v4.0.55) enables toast message while the device is locked.....
  15. damianiw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    264 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #65  

    Default BeBuzz Core (BeBuzz on a diet) [Beta]

    Tried core on my daughters 8520 - much lighter on the device, normal really slowed her phone down (she has 50+ led setups) core is like it isn't there thanks!

    Regards

    Damian
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

";