Hi, I'm new to this app and heard great things about it.

I have tried using FREE Version 3.0x and also FREE V 4.0 but I can't get a LED alert for my hotmail email contact

I only need this app for one specific contact if the FREE version doesnt support email LED I will purchase the FULL version instead. But don't want to waste my money as it seems it just doesn't work.

Im using a 9700 on latest 0S5 and have done the battery pull and checked permissions are all set to allow.

Many thanks
    03-08-11 09:07 AM
    Hi, I'm new to this app and heard great things about it.

I have tried using FREE Version 3.0x and also FREE V 4.0 but I can't get a LED alert for my hotmail email contact

I only need this app for one specific contact if the FREE version doesnt support email LED I will purchase the FULL version instead. But don't want to waste my money as it seems it just doesn't work.

Im using a 9700 on latest 0S5 and have done the battery pull and checked permissions are all set to allow.

Many thanks
    Great info here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bebuzz-4-how-592890/
    03-08-11 09:27 AM
    Thanks for the link, but this doesn't tell me if I could just use the free version for my requirement?
    03-08-11 10:04 AM
    App rocks but company sux! They charged me for original app I downloaded then did a recent update that they charged me for again! That's terrible business and I'll not be a repeat customer. Too bad they've already gotten too much out of me between two payments for BeBuzz and one for BeWeather... losers!
    03-08-11 12:07 PM
    Make sure you turn off LED notifications on all your profiles. Then go to BeBuzz and set the appropriate LED for ur hotmail icon. Then give it a shot.
    03-08-11 04:34 PM
    Make sure you turn off LED notifications on all your profiles. Then go to BeBuzz and set the appropriate LED for ur hotmail icon. Then give it a shot.
    That doesn't matter. The only thing that does is stop the initial red led from going off before the bebuzz led as you've set it.
    03-08-11 05:30 PM
    Ok thanks all, I've tried all previous. In the end, updated to OS6 and it seems to work perfectly atm.
    03-08-11 06:01 PM
    Ok thanks all, I've tried all previous. In the end, updated to OS6 and it seems to work perfectly atm.
    If OS 6 faults up, wipe with BBSAK and drop to OS 5 from your carrier, but try a reload of 6 before dropping back, it helps. I do it when I encounter major issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD