1) I don't get toasts for notifications even though turned on. It shows properly when I click "Try It" in the options. I have toasts enabled in Advanced Settings. Toast settings are Bubble, visible for 5s, Screen backlight for Toast is turned on, "Show in Notifying App" and "Hide on Trackpad/Keyboard Activity" are both enabled.
2) My WhatsApp notifications are set to "Bright Green" single LED for both individual messages as well as for group messages. However, I receive "Bright Green" and "Bright Purple" (colour set for one of my email accounts) whenever I receive a WhatsApp message.
- 11-26-2012, 11:05 AM #2
Which version? The beta has an option in General Settings to turn off Toasts (etc.).
Have you tried toasts in multiple places, such as Text, BBM and emails just to see if it's some or all not working?
Is the app itself enabled in General Settings?
Try a reboot maybe?
- By tuxedoacid in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:30 PM
- By 1stberry in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:38 PM
- By Lacey420 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2009, 10:39 AM
- By Lacey420 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:45 AM
- By Lacey420 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:51 PM