I uploaded the official version to our server. Please use the OTA links in the first post of this thread.
- 12-24-12, 04:28 AM #205
BeBuzz 6 Beta is here!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 12-24-12, 11:51 AM #209
BeBuzz 6 Beta is here!
I've had this bug since v.27 and its still in the official version.
- when I get a pop up there is no way to interact with it using the trackpad. I'll post a pick. But previously I was able to navigate through the options (delete, open etc.) now I can only use the back button to clear it or use the touchscreen.
Sent from my Bold 9790 using TapatalkCrackberry Addict:
- 12-25-12, 06:32 AM #216
Not sure if it's been already covered here (sorry), but with the official 6.0.28 release I didn't manage to make the Toasts work with WhatsApp. And also I wonder, should it be that way that when I'm in BBM the toasts still appear even though I'm looking at the BBM chat already.
- 12-25-12, 01:44 PM #218
Got 3 issues...
1) BBM toasts displaying only PIN, not contact name.
2) No toasts for WhatsApp.
3) WhatsApp messages shows 2 alternate blinking LEDs...one which I've set for WhatsApp, and the other one for my email address.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-27-12, 10:26 AM #220
- 161 Posts
Not a fan of the new Be Buzz 6 have several issues with it:
I recieve BBM Contacts Error 10001 when trying to add contacts so I have to do it manually which only gives me the PIN of the person.
Also Social Feeds notifications have stopped working again (issue in the past previous builds)
Toasts arent working on Sky Sports Football, Facebook chat and Blackberry News apps
Lots of lag and memory leak issues
No support anymore for FourSquare, Sky News, Blackberry Podcasts, Word Press apps. Says its supports AIM in app world description but its not supported on my handset.
Is there anyway of going back to Be Buzz 5?
I have a 9900 & im using OS 184.108.40.2064 & BBM 220.127.116.11
- 12-27-12, 01:31 PM #221
Re: BeBuzz 6 Beta is here!
When I try to add a bbm contact I just get a blank screen that says no bbm contacts...annoying but I can live with it. :banghead:I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- CrackBerry User
12-27-12, 10:30 PM #224
- 31 Posts
BeBuzz 6.0.28 Issues
I recently upgraded my Verizon 9930 to OS 18.104.22.1685 and BBM 22.214.171.124.126 - now BeBuzz does not do LED for BBM anymore. Also, the new full pop ups don't show my contact pictures - in SMS, Email or any messages. When messages arrive, it doesn't turn on the backlight. Even though I have my settings to mute all notifications when charging in Bed Side Mode, BeBuzz pop ups still pop. etc.,, etc., etc.
I like all the new functionality - but it seems like there are quite a few bugs to exterminate.
Note: I did uninstall BePoPup - I also uninstalled and reinstall beBuzz - problems still present.
Anyone else have these problems?
Last edited by Sean_In_Columbus; 12-29-12 at 10:11 AM.__________________
7250 -> 8350i -> 8330 -> 9500 -> 9800 -> 8530 -> 9650 -> 9930
Verizon - OS 126.96.36.1995
- By StikiGreenZ in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 90Last Post: 02-23-12, 12:27 PM
- By CloakedGod in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-21-10, 06:41 PM
- By Drogers4 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 175Last Post: 02-10-10, 04:32 PM
- By DaddyFizzle in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-08, 11:41 AM
- By ncc1701p in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-07, 09:13 PM