01-24-15 12:27 AM
- I recently upgraded my Verizon 9930 to OS 18.104.22.1685 and BBM 22.214.171.124.126 - now BeBuzz does not do LED for BBM anymore. Also, the new full pop ups don't show my contact pictures - in SMS, Email or any messages. When messages arrive, it doesn't turn on the backlight. Even though I have my settings to mute all notifications when charging in Bed Side Mode, BeBuzz pop ups still pop. etc.,, etc., etc.
I like all the new functionality - but it seems like there are quite a few bugs to exterminate.
Note: I did uninstall BePoPup - I also uninstalled and reinstall beBuzz - problems still present.
Anyone else have these problems?
Sean12-31-12 01:17 AM
I've had these settings set that way from the beginning AND THE FUNCTIONS DO NOT WORK since I upgraded to 126.96.36.1995. AND, I've tried every combination of these settings (with battery pulls between each change) AND THE FUNCTIONS DO NOT WORK since I upgraded to 188.8.131.525.
No BBM LEDs, no contact pictures in full popus and no backlight activation when any type of message is received - PERIOD.
Any more suggestions?
Sean12-31-12 08:10 AM
- I've had this bug since v.27 and its still in the official version.
- when I get a pop up there is no way to interact with it using the trackpad. I'll post a pick. But previously I was able to navigate through the options (delete, open etc.) now I can only use the back button to clear it or use the touchscreen.
Sent from my Bold 9790 using Tapatalk01-03-13 03:58 PM
Thought I'd try beBuzz 6 out after not having BeBuzz installed for a while (I was testing out using the built-in colored LEDs in OS 7.1).
Seems like Bebuzz doesn't support:
1) Dell Voice
Is there a problem on my device, or does BeBuzz not support these anymore?01-05-13 03:20 AM
I guess I'm not really clear on the order of precedence in the triggering of BerryBuzz and native notification rules. From what I can tell, there are the following possible triggers:
a) Default sound profile rule, where you setup notification sounds and vibrations for an incoming email address, in the sound profiles
b) Contact-based profile override on-device, where you setup notification sounds and vibrations for a specific contact
c) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for an incoming email address, under the "Apps" tab
d) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for a contact, under the "Contact" tab
e) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for a specific rule you define, in the Advanced Options in "Contact" tab
I assume that (e) overrides everything, then (d), then (c), then (b), then (a) is the base case default?
Do I have the order right? The problem is, the rule setup in (e) is being overridden by one of the others. Not sure which one, I haven't checked yet.01-08-13 03:37 PM
I have done some testing, and none of the reminders are firing. I have them configured as
"Only Reminder Every 15 min"
"Use BlackBerry Profile"
and then I programmed the entries in the BlackBerry sound profiles. I made sure I didn't touch my phone after the initial notification sounded, waited 15 minutes, then 20 to make sure, and the reminders didn't fire.
Am I missing something?01-09-13 07:13 PM
- Well it looks like pfluger stopped posting here and Bellshare's website doesn't have much on it any more so I don't know how useful this will be but anyway:
When I updated the OS on my 9650 to 184.108.40.2069, all the internal ringtones/notifiers became DRM-protected for some reason and BeBuzz (6.0.28) won't play them. It will only play the tones I copied onto the memory card. When trying to set one of those ringtones it pops up a message suggesting copying the default ringtones somewhere else, but the files are not copyable. I never had this issue with previous versions of OS 6.0.x.x, and previous versions of BeBuzz. (4.x? 5.x?) I also don't know what the options "Use Blackberry Profile" and "All Alerts" mean in the ringtone/alert list. Are the ringtones in the "All Alerts" list just the ones in the primary list plus all the DRM-protected ones I can't use? That hardly seems useful...
Since I used to primarily use BeBuzz for reminders this works out differently if I want the increased flexibility of using it also as the initial notifier. (ie I might be able to eliminate my other email/SMS "firewall" app, which already has issues w/ BeBuzz, if I can do all my selective notification filtering in BeBuzz)
I've got some other glitches to report but I need to make a list first.01-10-13 05:40 AM
- Running a 9800 with OS 220.127.116.119. Finally tried out the new BeBuzz. Deleated BePopup since BeBuzz was supposed to incorporate that function.
No dice. The popups didn't work at all. Nothing special was applied to anything. Everything is globally set profile-wise. Just a different led color and ring for each of my 2 email accounts. As well as different led colors for other event and app notifications.
Had to go back to v5 core and load BePopup back in.01-10-13 01:59 PM
- My hunch is that many of the usually responsive app architects that seem to have dropped off the grid lately are busy scrambling to finish off their BB10 versions. In other words, all the customers that own licenses to their current software don't matter anymore.
I've seen no recent responses from the BeBuzz (BeBugz) people and likewise for the ShortCutMe support - well, I should say there is no support.
Oh well.01-22-13 03:01 PM
- This has always been my biggest beef with BeBuzz. There is absoloutly 0 support. Try it yourself. go to their support site create a ticket in their ticket system and see what you get. You get a message saying this ticket system is for activation issues only when it clearly states it is for issues with the software.
BeBuzz sorry you are being dropped by myself for lack of customer support. I will not recomed your products nor will I download them again! way to alienate the people that pay your bills!01-22-13 03:44 PM
- Sorry everyone for the late reply. We have been really busy with keeping all the deadlines for the BB10 launch, so this thread got a little neglected.
We will definitely keep supporting our BB7 apps and providing updates and bugfixes. Another round of bugfixes for BeBuzz 6 is scheduled for shortly after the BB10 launch.
I also want to apologize to the posters who sent me a PM requesting a license key for helping test the BeBuzz 6 beta. I will get back to you in the next couple of days!01-25-13 01:28 AM
- @Pfluger: Gut zum hren =). Wondering if it would be possible to develop BeBuzz for BB10 in the Future, would be a huge miss if their API no longer supports this.
Although about BeBuzz 6 for BlackBerry OS 7, since I've upgraded from BeBuzz 5 to BeBuzz 6 one of my most beloved features has stopped working. Would you please look into you Toasts, the new PopUps work great for E-Mails, but BeBuzz was silently making me aware of Social Media Updates and WhatsApp Groupchats while standing in it's cradle on my Desk. Really miss this tiny little Notification Bar =(.01-31-13 03:32 PM
- 01-31-13 05:07 PM
- 02-01-13 03:39 AM
- 02-01-13 05:05 AM
- There is no such thing as a custom profile in BB10.
Meaning that you cannot create custom profiles such as "Work/Play" etc.
However, there are existing profiles within BB10.
Which should be able to be modified just as existing profiles can be modified on the legacy BBOS such as "Normal/Loud" etc.02-01-13 05:25 AM
- By StikiGreenZ in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 90Last Post: 02-23-12, 01:27 PM
- By CloakedGod in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-21-10, 07:41 PM
- By Drogers4 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 175Last Post: 02-10-10, 05:32 PM
- By DaddyFizzle in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-08, 12:41 PM
- By ncc1701p in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-07, 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD