I recently upgraded my Verizon 9930 to OS 7.1.0.755 and BBM 7.0.0.0.126 - now BeBuzz does not do LED for BBM anymore. Also, the new full pop ups don't show my contact pictures - in SMS, Email or any messages. When messages arrive, it doesn't turn on the backlight. Even though I have my settings to mute all notifications when charging in Bed Side Mode, BeBuzz pop ups still pop. etc.,, etc., etc.

I like all the new functionality - but it seems like there are quite a few bugs to exterminate.

Note: I did uninstall BePoPup - I also uninstalled and reinstall beBuzz - problems still present.

Anyone else have these problems?

Regards,
    Sean
    For LEDs to work for BBM, first enable chat history to be stored on the device (BBM->Menu->Options). You can also go to BeBuzz->Options->LED Settings and switch to Legacy mode under BBM Support.
    12-31-12 12:17 AM
    For LEDs to work for BBM, first enable chat history to be stored on the device (BBM->Menu->Options). You can also go to BeBuzz->Options->LED Settings and switch to Legacy mode under BBM Support.
    Thank you for your suggestions but already done and already done.
    I've had these settings set that way from the beginning AND THE FUNCTIONS DO NOT WORK since I upgraded to 7.1.0.755. AND, I've tried every combination of these settings (with battery pulls between each change) AND THE FUNCTIONS DO NOT WORK since I upgraded to 7.1.0.755.
    No BBM LEDs, no contact pictures in full popus and no backlight activation when any type of message is received - PERIOD.

Any more suggestions?
    Regards,
    Sean
    12-31-12 07:10 AM
    I've had this bug since v.27 and its still in the official version.
    - when I get a pop up there is no way to interact with it using the trackpad. I'll post a pick. But previously I was able to navigate through the options (delete, open etc.) now I can only use the back button to clear it or use the touchscreen.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/25/vujugese.jpg

Sent from my  Bold 9790 using Tapatalk
    no update/suggestion/fix/comment on this issue @pfluger? this issue is extremely annoying
    01-03-13 02:58 PM
    @pfluger:

Thought I'd try beBuzz 6 out after not having BeBuzz installed for a while (I was testing out using the built-in colored LEDs in OS 7.1).

Seems like Bebuzz doesn't support:

1) Dell Voice
    2) Talkbox
    3) Wordpress
    4) Foursquare

Is there a problem on my device, or does BeBuzz not support these anymore?
    01-05-13 02:20 AM
    App Name change - I thing BeBugz fits this version better! LMFAO!

I guess 20 million downloads means you don't have to provide support (or fixes to bugs) even to users who have paid for the app.

Great...
    PJD642 likes this.
    01-06-13 02:38 PM
    No support, no Party! can be changed also their name in Bugshare and not Bellshare!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 03:09 PM
    All the last post are about bugs and troubles and no one from BellShare is replying. Yep, kinda annoying.
    01-06-13 06:35 PM
    I've dropped BeBugz and switched over to Advance OS & LED - tired of apps that don't work as advertised with no support.
    Advance OS & LED has way more functionality AND, oh yeah - it works!
    01-08-13 12:47 PM
    @pfluger:

Another issue to report, when I create a custom "E-Mail Rule", it isn't triggering. It's being caught instead by the default "Audible Alert and Reminder" for the email address.
    01-08-13 02:12 PM
    @pfluger

I guess I'm not really clear on the order of precedence in the triggering of BerryBuzz and native notification rules. From what I can tell, there are the following possible triggers:

-Built in-
    a) Default sound profile rule, where you setup notification sounds and vibrations for an incoming email address, in the sound profiles
    b) Contact-based profile override on-device, where you setup notification sounds and vibrations for a specific contact

-BerryBuzz-
    c) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for an incoming email address, under the "Apps" tab
    d) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for a contact, under the "Contact" tab
    e) "Audible Alert and Reminder" for a specific rule you define, in the Advanced Options in "Contact" tab

I assume that (e) overrides everything, then (d), then (c), then (b), then (a) is the base case default?

Do I have the order right? The problem is, the rule setup in (e) is being overridden by one of the others. Not sure which one, I haven't checked yet.
    01-08-13 02:37 PM
    @pfluger

I have done some testing, and none of the reminders are firing. I have them configured as

"Only Reminder Every 15 min"
    "Use BlackBerry Profile"

and then I programmed the entries in the BlackBerry sound profiles. I made sure I didn't touch my phone after the initial notification sounded, waited 15 minutes, then 20 to make sure, and the reminders didn't fire.

Am I missing something?
    01-09-13 06:13 PM
    Well it looks like pfluger stopped posting here and Bellshare's website doesn't have much on it any more so I don't know how useful this will be but anyway:

When I updated the OS on my 9650 to 6.0.0.719, all the internal ringtones/notifiers became DRM-protected for some reason and BeBuzz (6.0.28) won't play them. It will only play the tones I copied onto the memory card. When trying to set one of those ringtones it pops up a message suggesting copying the default ringtones somewhere else, but the files are not copyable. I never had this issue with previous versions of OS 6.0.x.x, and previous versions of BeBuzz. (4.x? 5.x?) I also don't know what the options "Use Blackberry Profile" and "All Alerts" mean in the ringtone/alert list. Are the ringtones in the "All Alerts" list just the ones in the primary list plus all the DRM-protected ones I can't use? That hardly seems useful...

Since I used to primarily use BeBuzz for reminders this works out differently if I want the increased flexibility of using it also as the initial notifier. (ie I might be able to eliminate my other email/SMS "firewall" app, which already has issues w/ BeBuzz, if I can do all my selective notification filtering in BeBuzz)

I've got some other glitches to report but I need to make a list first.
    01-10-13 04:40 AM
    Running a 9800 with OS 6.0.0.749. Finally tried out the new BeBuzz. Deleated BePopup since BeBuzz was supposed to incorporate that function.

No dice. The popups didn't work at all. Nothing special was applied to anything. Everything is globally set profile-wise. Just a different led color and ring for each of my 2 email accounts. As well as different led colors for other event and app notifications.

Had to go back to v5 core and load BePopup back in.
    01-10-13 12:59 PM
    My hunch is that many of the usually responsive app architects that seem to have dropped off the grid lately are busy scrambling to finish off their BB10 versions. In other words, all the customers that own licenses to their current software don't matter anymore.
    I've seen no recent responses from the BeBuzz (BeBugz) people and likewise for the ShortCutMe support - well, I should say there is no support.

Oh well.
    01-22-13 02:01 PM
    This has always been my biggest beef with BeBuzz. There is absoloutly 0 support. Try it yourself. go to their support site create a ticket in their ticket system and see what you get. You get a message saying this ticket system is for activation issues only when it clearly states it is for issues with the software.

BeBuzz sorry you are being dropped by myself for lack of customer support. I will not recomed your products nor will I download them again! way to alienate the people that pay your bills!
    01-22-13 02:44 PM
    Sorry everyone for the late reply. We have been really busy with keeping all the deadlines for the BB10 launch, so this thread got a little neglected.

We will definitely keep supporting our BB7 apps and providing updates and bugfixes. Another round of bugfixes for BeBuzz 6 is scheduled for shortly after the BB10 launch.

I also want to apologize to the posters who sent me a PM requesting a license key for helping test the BeBuzz 6 beta. I will get back to you in the next couple of days!
    01-25-13 12:28 AM
    Happy to hear that you are still around, pfluger.

Perhaps after 1/30 my support ticket will get responded-to and the bugs in BeBuzz 6.0.28 will be addressed.
    01-25-13 03:36 PM
    @Pfluger: Gut zum h�ren =). Wondering if it would be possible to develop BeBuzz for BB10 in the Future, would be a huge miss if their API no longer supports this.

Although about BeBuzz 6 for BlackBerry OS 7, since I've upgraded from BeBuzz 5 to BeBuzz 6 one of my most beloved features has stopped working. Would you please look into you Toasts, the new PopUps work great for E-Mails, but BeBuzz was silently making me aware of Social Media Updates and WhatsApp Groupchats while standing in it's cradle on my Desk. Really miss this tiny little Notification Bar =(.
    01-31-13 02:32 PM
    ...about BeBuzz 6 for BlackBerry OS 7, since I've upgraded from BeBuzz 5 to BeBuzz 6 one of my most beloved features has stopped working. Would you please look into you Toasts...
    Don't hold your breath waiting for any v.6 support and/or fixes...
    01-31-13 04:07 PM
    ...Perhaps after 1/30 my support ticket will get responded-to and the bugs in BeBuzz 6.0.28 will be addressed.
    See post directly above regarding not holding your breath...
    01-31-13 04:15 PM
    Don't hold your breath waiting for any v.6 support and/or fixes...
    They will definitely be supporting BBOS7 for now, their focus howerever, is on releasing a proper BB10 app which I totally agree.

We will definitely keep supporting our BB7 apps and providing updates and bugfixes. Another round of bugfixes for BeBuzz 6 is scheduled for shortly after the BB10 launch.
    02-01-13 02:39 AM
    ...their focus howerever, is on releasing a proper BB10 app which I totally agree.
    I sure hope so, and that it's not buggy like 6.0.28. Because the notifications system on BB10 seems to be extremely deficient. (But I'm not sure there's anything BeBuzz can do about the fact that there is no such thing as a custom profile any more...)
    02-01-13 04:05 AM
    There is no such thing as a custom profile in BB10.
    Meaning that you cannot create custom profiles such as "Work/Play" etc.

However, there are existing profiles within BB10.
    Which should be able to be modified just as existing profiles can be modified on the legacy BBOS such as "Normal/Loud" etc.
    02-01-13 04:25 AM
    My BeBuzz won't find new contacts in BBM. I have a set list and now I have to add new PINs manually. Countless resets done and everything. Got a fix?
    02-04-13 04:11 PM
    @pfluger

If you want help beta testing specific issues, I'm interested. BBM me @ pin:27F477C1? I really want this software to work cleanly, I like the features but it has to work.
    02-05-13 02:46 PM
266 ... 891011