It took a while but here finally another beta build.

See first post for change log.
    MADBRADNYC and hytran like this.
    11-26-12 10:31 PM
    Running on Bold 9930 with 7.1. Noticed something that may be a bug and wanted to bring it to attention. The Text-to-speech feature works well with incoming BBMs, but when faced with SMS or emails, it simply states "You have no messages.". The option is set as On Demand with press and hold on the mute button. Works with BBM but nothing else.
    Also, sometimes the LED takes some time to stop flashing even after a notification is read. That option is set to turn off the LED during trackpad/keyboard activity. Doesn't stop flashing immediately making me think I still have something unread for like 30 seconds.
    11-26-12 10:34 PM
    Thanks for the update, H.
    With the previous build and this new build I have been experiencing random phantom reminders with BerryReader.
    The LED clears as it should after I enter the app, but after marking my items as read, and backing out, I later receive the random vibration/audible reminder again in some instances.
    It does not happen all the time, but enough for me to take notice.
    I don't think it is a case of backing out of the application too quickly as I have read your post about "escaping before <1 second" and have deliberately waited to make sure I was not doing that.

Also just wondering, have you extended this beta beyond your previous date for the end of the month?
    11-26-12 11:41 PM
    Using the latest version (6.0.18) :
    I have 2 email rules. First rule with LED on, and the other with LED off and in advance setting "mark message open" enabled.
    The LED of first rule will stop, if the second rule received.
    Last edited by art58; 11-27-12 at 03:32 AM.
    11-27-12 03:01 AM
    All seems to be working well now with the toast.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    11-28-12 08:51 AM
    Toasts seem to be okay except for when the BB is at rest, the backlight flashes on and then turns right back off. When I'm actually using the BB and get a toast, it seems to be fine.

Popups are still a fail for me for rules I have set up for people. Non ruled contacts and the popups are fine. Still having issues with proper ringtones functioning with calls.
    11-28-12 01:13 PM
    Just tried the new Beta release out. I've been using the old one for a couple days.

I'm using a Blackberry Curve 8520

Still not getting any toast notifications so far... Though popups are working for my emails. I've also gotten a few freezes and hangups when opening emails and performing other actions from the popups. Nothing that required me to restart the phone, though. After a couple minuets it righted itself.

The LED's notifications work like a charm though. Though colours don't always seem to be represented accurately if I try to choose custom ones. I guess it's more of a hardware thing.

So far I'm really liking what's been done! I was trying out BeBuzz 5 when I saw that this was on beta.

***Edit***

So I did a little more testing, and it seems I'm only getting popups and toasts from my email notifications. Nothing from Facebook, What's App, Contacts, etc... Maybe I'm doing something wrong? The LED's are working fine for all of them. I'm a new user so maybe I'm missing something...
    Last edited by binggeba; 11-29-12 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Did some more testing
    11-28-12 10:42 PM
    With the latest update the toasts are working again with me, but the popup isn't working for rules that i have set for people, but it does work when i put it as a rule for all text messages.
    11-29-12 12:46 PM
    This morning I have "This beta version has expired..."

Back to 5.0.91
    Last edited by art58; 11-30-12 at 06:15 PM.
    11-30-12 06:01 PM
    Mine still works.
    11-30-12 06:13 PM
    I knew it...

It works, but...

Looking at About says it's expired, and most of the entries in Options are greyed out.
    11-30-12 06:21 PM
    Here Can't access the app at all.

The sounds still works...
    11-30-12 08:34 PM
    I asked about this a little while ago...
    Also just wondering, have you extended this beta beyond your previous date for the end of the month?
    Mine still works.
    I hope I am not talking up bad luck, but mine is still working as well, and the about page still has a "valid" license.
    Hmmm. At first I thought it was due to time differences between the US and Germany, but just above Hytran is a member from Illinois.
    The east coast hits the cut-off before them. Weird.
    11-30-12 08:59 PM
    Bugger. Had mine expired already, thought that there would be extension for licensed users!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 03:13 AM
    Running V6.0.18 and still won't get any Toasts for Twitter on OS7.1.0.658, was working before on BeBuzz 5.
    12-01-12 06:35 AM
    My beta version has expired like a few others here already.

I have the latest beta version installed and pop-ups still don't work for me. I have mine on password locked, don't know if that makes a difference.
    12-01-12 07:52 AM
    So what do we do now that the beta has expired and we are a paid user. Why did you not allow people with licences to keep running the Beta? Do we have to go back to version 5 now? I was having an issue that when streaming a Podcast to my car stereo that the Bebuzz would flash a couple of times and then quit.
    12-01-12 10:20 AM
    I asked about this a little while ago...

I hope I am not talking up bad luck, but mine is still working as well, and the about page still has a "valid" license.
    Hmmm. At first I thought it was due to time differences between the US and Germany, but just above Hytran is a member from Illinois.
    The east coast hits the cut-off before them. Weird.
    And this morning, I now get the "beta version has expired" popup and can't get into BeBuzz.Frustrating and not the first time this has happened over the years.

However, it's still not unexpected for a BETA. Look at all the folks that think it's production software and have wrapped their lives around it that they can't possibly fathom dropping back to v5
    12-01-12 10:28 AM
    And this morning, I now get the "beta version has expired" popup and can't get into BeBuzz.Frustrating and not the first time this has happened over the years.
    *My "Flo" from "GoodTimes" voice* --- Damn, Damn, Damn!
    I just looked and mine has expired as well.
    I'd rather that I didn't even look because it seems to still be functioning.
    I just cant get into the program to make any changes.
    Not like I needed to. It's a "set it and forget it" application for me anyway.
    Just glad that I chose to do a back up of my settings while in it's current state before the expiration.
    However, it's still not unexpected for a BETA. Look at all the folks that think it's production software and have wrapped their lives around it that they can't possibly fathom dropping back to v5
    Yeah. I agree. Not the end of the world.
    I was enjoying v5 with no issues and the Beta popped up out of nowhere as a nice surprise.
    I will go back if necessary easily. But it's still functioning for me.
    If you can't handle being without the latest & greatest, losing data, or even bricking of your device, then Beta testing ain't for ya...
    All part f the deal...

Enjoy!
    12-01-12 11:57 AM
    Yeah Mine expired too. I Really like having the toasts showing up. I don't like AOS LED's pop up notifications. They are just too big and to "in your face". I like subtle.

Please Fix this for LICENSE users!!
    12-01-12 01:43 PM
    *My "Flo" from "GoodTimes" voice* --- Damn, Damn, Damn!
    I just looked and mine has expired as well.
    I'd rather that I didn't even look because it seems to still be functioning.
    I just cant get into the program to make any changes.
    Not like I needed to. It's a "set it and forget it" application for me anyway.
    Just glad that I chose to do a back up of my settings while in it's current state before the expiration.

Yeah. I agree. Not the end of the world.
    I was enjoying v5 with no issues and the Beta popped up out of nowhere as a nice surprise.
    I will go back if necessary easily. But it's still functioning for me.
    If you can't handle being without the latest & greatest, losing data, or even bricking of your device, then Beta testing ain't for ya...
    All part f the deal...

Enjoy!
    That's the nice thing - BeBuzz still works even though it's expired. You just can't change your settings and such. I'll just wait it out with v6...
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-01-12 02:06 PM
    New build with extended expiration is coming tonight.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-01-12 09:39 PM
    New build with extended expiration is coming tonight.
    About time! Yess!!
    12-01-12 09:41 PM
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.
    12-02-12 06:05 AM
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.
    If email which rule has "mark message open" received will stop all LEDs before.
    12-02-12 08:43 AM
266 ... 45678 ...