I have the same issue with deleted contacts coming back. I don't see how that is a severe issue to be dealt with. More of an annoyance really amd it isn't after every reboot. I can't confirm my rules moving either. I rearranged all of my contacts and put my rules in order of priority on Saturday and they are in the same spot. After a couple of reboots.

Uninstalling an app because your specific bugs haven't been fixed is a bit prissy. I've posted quite a few issues here that haven't been fixed but I know H is working on them. Using the app over time helps to find more bugs and may also show that maybe the error is with the user. I foud a few of my own mistakes and those solved some of my issues. I've tested apps for quite a few years now and have only ever uninstalled a beta once when it rendered my phone useless.
    11-12-12 09:34 AM
    I can't setup audible alert for SMS.
    The LED is working, but no sound when sms received.
    I have set 'silent' in the profile settings.
    My device is 9810 with 7.1.0.746 os
    11-12-12 09:53 AM
    I can't setup audible alert for SMS.
    The LED is working, but no sound when sms received.
    I have set 'silent' in the profile settings.
    My device is 9810 with 7.1.0.746 os
    Check Buzz setting to see if it is on system default. I have mine set that way so the bb profiles override to my automatic profile changes for work.
    art58 likes this.
    11-12-12 10:05 AM
    Finally got back in town and service. I had lots of popups for email and sms. Sadly the sms popups were only for the people I don't have rules for and instead of showing their names, it had their phone numbers in the popup. I had to open the message list to see who actually sent them.
    I can confirm this as well. Text message popups are only showing phone numbers whether the sender is within my contacts list or not.
    Have to open the message to see who it is from.

I am also experiencing that the readback of the email/text popups are not actually reading the names now.
    It spells out the name letter by letter.

Instead of how it was previously when it would stated... "Email from Crackberry.com".
    Now it states... "Email from C-r-a-c-k-b-e-r-r-y .com"
    Every single letter is spelled out until the .com ending (which is actually read correctly).

This is for every email for me not just CrackBerry. This was just an example.
    But this probably can be fixed on the server end and not from within the app itself.
    11-12-12 03:55 PM
    It only started today but the LED notification for my email doesn't always disappear once I have read the message.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    11-12-12 05:21 PM
    Check Buzz setting to see if it is on system default. I have mine set that way so the bb profiles override to my automatic profile changes for work.
    Thanks Morgase for your direction
    I look at Buzz profile settings, the audible reminder is disable.
    Now the sound is working well.
    11-12-12 06:37 PM
    Text message Popup is not showing senders name...only number is shown
    11-13-12 04:26 AM
    I think level of sound is lower than system sound.
    Level 10 of bebuzz sound is same as level 6-7 of system sound

How if the same LED color from different rules will blink only once (not repeated)
    Last edited by art58; 11-13-12 at 09:51 AM.
    11-13-12 09:38 AM

How if the same LED color from different rules will blink only once (not repeated)
    Is it different rules for the same contact/email? If so, you have to put them in the order of preference. It reads the first ruleand if it does apply, it skips to the next one. If they all apply then it may trigger all led's. If its the native LEDthat blinks once and then your buzz setting then you can turn that off in the options. Under LED settings, suppress red led.
    11-13-12 10:02 AM
    Is it different rules for the same contact/email? If so, you have to put them in the order of preference. It reads the first ruleand if it does apply, it skips to the next one. If they all apply then it may trigger all led's. If its the native LEDthat blinks once and then your buzz setting then you can turn that off in the options. Under LED settings, suppress red led.
    No, email rule and text rule. And different contact.
    If it contains same words, the LED color is white.

Ex. FIrst, I received text which match with the text rule.
    5 minutes later, the email which match with the email rule received.
    11-13-12 10:29 AM
    When you want to set LED settings their is no preview button,
    so you have to go to your contacts first to see how the changes you made look.
    11-13-12 11:15 AM
    I seem to be having that problem also so I turned it to the Loud setting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    11-13-12 12:47 PM
    Think I found a bug. I'm trying to add a contact but a lot of persons from my addressbook are not showing up in the list for me to add.

Sent from my  Bold 9790 using Tapatalk
    11-13-12 06:18 PM
    not getting popups not toast for people i have set a rule in the contacts section, ringtone and led color works, again just not popup or toast.
    my rules are as follow, for text messages i have my rule to be led color + toast, then in the contacts sections i have let say John Doe to be blue led + full pop up.
    11-13-12 09:30 PM
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.
    11-15-12 03:27 AM
    My device is 9860

I'm also not getting any popups or toast. Even when the backlight is set to on when popup.
    11-15-12 03:29 AM
    I have 2 rules with same LED colors
    After received the second rule with same color, all same LED inactive.
    11-15-12 06:49 AM
    How about making the "apps" tab the default view? Or allowing "contacts" to be turned off/on for ppl like me who don't use the contacts tab?

11-15-12 11:15 AM
    After installing the v6.0.16 build, a couple more observations:

1. Deleted contacts/rules still return after a reboot. I later discovered that the same is true for deleted contacts with v5.0.91 Core.
    2. Rules are still duplicated and reordered following a reboot.
    11-15-12 12:38 PM
    Any plans to give the app a fresh coat of paint? Looks the same from about v4. Also the popups There's another popup app that looks real slick. I think you can spruce up the app a little for v6

11-15-12 05:29 PM
    This usually only happens when you enter and exit out of an app within a very short time (< 1s). Can you confirm by opening the app and waiting for some time, then exiting?
    I updated to the new 6.15 and that led blinking problem went away and it was fixed with the new build but I've had a problem with bebuzz6 beta itself with memeory usage been very high going to 30-40 mb and cpu high time and basically just slowed my phone down all the time with the black clock ticking all the time so had to uninstall the app due to that reason
    11-15-12 06:28 PM
    I think the LEDs function is still not stable.

Sometimes, after received the rule with LED off, all LEDs before stopped flashing.
    11-15-12 08:09 PM
    Any plans to give the app a fresh coat of paint? Looks the same from about v4. Also the popups There's another popup app that looks real slick. I think you can spruce up the app a little for v6

I personally don't care for the look of the pop ups in that other app. To garish looking and cluttered. I like these pop ups. Much cleaner and easier to read.
    11-16-12 01:10 PM
    How about an option where instead of simply dismissing a popup, clicking the trackpad with a popup open would open the appropriate app for the message (email, BBM, text, etc.)?
    11-16-12 02:29 PM
    How about an option where instead of simply dismissing a popup, clicking the trackpad with a popup open would open the appropriate app for the message (email, BBM, text, etc.)?
    With the exception of BBM, this beta version of BerryBuzz already incorporates the BerryPopUp function allowing you to enter the messages application for email and texts with one click.
    It has not been incorporated for the toasts at this point though.
    11-16-12 02:53 PM
266 ... 23456 ...