Pfluger: would it be possible to put the core version in App World? How would that work for people that already have a license? The reason I ask is that it is much nicer to re-install all apps after an OS upgrade straight from App World, instead of having to go to a bunch of web sites.

Adam
    10-07-12 06:38 PM
    Hi Pfluger,

Please implement led function for the LINE messenger.

Best regards

KT

☂ Bold 9900 & HedoneDesign Jam Couleur ♫
    10-08-12 09:17 AM
    I'm running BeBuzz 5.0.86 for 7.1 on an AT&T 9810 running the latest AT&T OS (7.1.0.694).

I'm having two problems with BeBuzz that I haven't found solutions for in this forum.

Problem 1

This actually pre-dates the upgrade. After receiving a phone call (missed or received), the LED continues to flash. The only fix appears to be to open and close BeBuzz. This will stop the LED from flashing.

Problem 2

This problem only appeared with the upgrade to this version of BeBuzz and appeared after the latest OS upgrade from AT&T. Every time I open the software, I receive the screen "BeBuzz will now connect to the bellshare servers to activate your license for this device". It prepopulates my License key and the software operates as normal after hitting "ok". Its a bit annoying to have to go through this step each time I start the program (which I have to do often, due to problem 1).

Thanks in advance for any help!
    10-08-12 09:34 AM
    I'm running BeBuzz 5.0.86 for 7.1 on an AT&T 9810 running the latest AT&T OS (7.1.0.694).

I'm having two problems with BeBuzz that I haven't found solutions for in this forum.

Problem 1

This actually pre-dates the upgrade. After receiving a phone call (missed or received), the LED continues to flash. The only fix appears to be to open and close BeBuzz. This will stop the LED from flashing.

Problem 2

This problem only appeared with the upgrade to this version of BeBuzz and appeared after the latest OS upgrade from AT&T. Every time I open the software, I receive the screen "BeBuzz will now connect to the bellshare servers to activate your license for this device". It prepopulates my License key and the software operates as normal after hitting "ok". Its a bit annoying to have to go through this step each time I start the program (which I have to do often, due to problem 1).

Help? Okay, follow these instructions precisely and I promise you to never have those issues ever again.

1. Delete Bebuzz
    2. Download Advance OS and LED
    3. Enjoy a trouble free experience and SO much more.

Done. Simple isn't it?
    10-08-12 08:35 PM
    i just got bebuzz closed by resource manager. i'm on 9810 with 7.1 694 att

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-08-12 10:18 PM

Problem 1

The incoming call LED continues to flash? Did you set it to a disco pattern?

Problem 2

Do you ever get a message that your license has been revoked?
    10-09-12 12:00 AM
    Pfluger: would it be possible to put the core version in App World? How would that work for people that already have a license? The reason I ask is that it is much nicer to re-install all apps after an OS upgrade straight from App World, instead of having to go to a bunch of web sites.

Adam
    One of the reasons we are keeping BeBuzz Core out of AppWorld is the AppWorld approval process. By posting to our website we can upload new versions at any time.

In addition we think another build of BeBuzz next to the paid and free versions would confuse most users.
    10-09-12 12:04 AM
    Hi Pfluger,

Please implement led function for the LINE messenger.

Best regards

KT

☂ Bold 9900 & HedoneDesign Jam Couleur ♫
    We will look into it.
    10-09-12 12:04 AM
    The incoming call LED continues to flash? Did you set it to a disco pattern?

One contact had a "disco" pattern for incoming calls, but the LED stays on regardless of who calls.

Do you ever get a message that your license has been revoked?
    No
    10-09-12 08:53 AM
    Pfluger, been feeling a bit guilty. I used Bebuzz for years and liked it a lot. My experience with the upgrades got me personally upset and I ditched Bebuzz out of spite. I realize that you still have thousands of fans who still enjoy the app quite a lot and you have been an awesome dev for all that you have done. So, I apologize for comments that don't reflect the respect I have for hard work. Keep on keepin' on sir!
    10-09-12 12:11 PM
    Pfluger, any update on the Bebuzz and BerryWeather uncaught exception issue? A few of us seem to have issues with berryweather generating uncaught exceptions after a reboot and you had mentioned that it was a conflict when Bebuzz was also installed. Thanks.
    10-12-12 11:26 PM

Problem 1

Problem 2

Just wanted to "bump" and follow up. In response to your questions about "disco pattern" - one contact had a disco pattern, but the LED remains illuminated no matter who calls. Also, I have never received a message about my license being revoked.

Let me know if you have a fix for these issues. Thanks
    10-15-12 11:03 AM
    pfluger: can you add support for BlackBerry alarm events (built-in alarm)? You have tasks and calendar events, if you added alarms it would be really awesome!
    10-18-12 11:18 PM
    My device 9810, os 7.1.0.714.
    Installed bebuzz 5.0.91 and beweather 2.6.22.
    Everytime reboot the device, got message "uncaught exceptions......"
    If I uninstalled one of them, the problem dissapeared.
    Very annoying....
    10-19-12 09:30 PM
    I saw in the appworld, last version of bebuzz is 5.0.93
    But in the bellshare's web still 5.0.65.
    I can not update from appworld because I buy it from Mobihand.
    How can I get the latest version ?
    10-22-12 06:39 AM
    I upgraded to version 5.094 and it has fixed the problem about being repeatedly asked for my license.

I still get the problem where the LED continues to flash after a missed call until I open the BeBuzz application. Any solution for this?
    11-19-12 11:21 AM
    No
    I have the same problem of the "disco" pattern displays for all incoming calls, not just the 1 contact that I set it up for. But I don't get any license message. Any suggestion?
    11-20-12 12:53 PM
    I saw in the appworld, last version of bebuzz is 5.0.93
    But in the bellshare's web still 5.0.65.
    I can not update from appworld because I buy it from Mobihand.
    How can I get the latest version ?
    I know this post was made about a month ago.
    But since the thread was bumped up, I thought it could still help you or others.
    Untitled Document
    11-20-12 01:21 PM
    Have determined that contacts added to BeBuzz will not execute notifications when bluetooth is connected to my car. The regular notifications and LEDs in BeBuzz and BB profiles work fine, but if I have a custom LED and notification sound set up for a contact, those will be ignored when bluetooth is connected to my car...as soon as I disconnect, the custom notifications and LED work fine for the same contact. I can replicate this each and every time.
    12-11-12 06:18 PM
319 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD