Bebuzz is messing with my profiles. It vibrates even when set to silent. I do not want to have to turn it off when I switch my phone to silent. HELP a noob please.
    03-16-10 12:58 PM
    Have you done a backup lately? I have found that my profiles get messed up when I backup my BB, and it started happening only after I bought BeBuzz.
    If that's your case, what I do is reset all my profiles manually after a backup. I know it's a pain in the a**, but I haven't found any other way to do it (and that's the reason why I haven't done a backup in quite a while)
    I'll keep an eye on your post to see if anyone posts a solution for this problem better than mine.
    Cheers.
    03-16-10 02:12 PM
    the phone is only 3 days old. I backed it up when I put my contacts in and stuff on the first day. I just got bebuzz yesterday and haven't backed it up yet. Thanks though.
    03-16-10 02:35 PM
    I would go through all your settings in BeBuzz again. I bet you have a setting somewhere in the app that is giving you issues.
    03-16-10 02:40 PM
    I recently updated to BeBuzz 3.0.57 and have found it will buzz when on silent. But what's most frustrating is none of my profiles allow for vibrate on reminders or when the unit is charging in bedside mode and it will still vibrate during the night. I can't get it to stop. Any suggestions?
    04-12-10 11:00 AM
    BerryBuzz will override your sound profiles.

If you're using the paid version, you'll have to edit your sound profiles (scroll all the way down to "others" and you'll see settings for BerryBuzz.)
    If you're using the free version I don't think you can do anything about it.
    04-12-10 11:47 AM
    BerryBuzz will override your sound profiles.

If you're using the paid version, you'll have to edit your sound profiles (scroll all the way down to "others" and you'll see settings for BerryBuzz.)
    If you're using the free version I don't think you can do anything about it.
    I'm using the paid version and i spent the entire weekend trying to get this app to work. It is overriding my profiles and my selected color only flashes once and then the phone just vibrates. In "other" under profiles, there is not BerryBuzz function for incoming calls so how can I get around this override?
    04-12-10 12:01 PM
    Upgrade your BerryBuzz and you should be able to change the settings under applications. (The upgrade is free)
    04-12-10 01:03 PM
    I purchased Bebuzz then had to take it to sprint for an update, after the update Bebuzz is no longer in my options menu. How can I get it back without paying for it again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 12:45 PM
    I purchased Bebuzz then had to take it to sprint for an update, after the update Bebuzz is no longer in my options menu. How can I get it back without paying for it again?

If you bought it from crackberry or mobihand, you can change your pin on the site and it'll give you a new serial.
    06-12-10 07:28 PM
    Guys this issue is happening to me. bebuzz vibrates when on the silent profile. Does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know of a fix? or is this as designed?

12-10-11 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD