Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

**EDIT - Fixed**I picked up the Sprint Promo copy a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it. I upgraded my OS and now it won't connect to reactivate it. I'm stuck with a limited version. Any suggestions?

**EDIT - Fixed** I went to the link above in trucky's post for transferring to another phone and found the link for lost activation codes. Entered that, now I'm good to go. Thanks!
    Last edited by firefyter; 08-07-2011 at 05:08 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts

I purchased BerryBuzz version 3.2.18. I recently upgraded my OS from 4.7 to 5.0. My activation code no longer works and cannot get a response from support. I have turned in a ticket. My question is will 3.2.18 work with OS 5.

After reading more, it appears that I need the version for 5.0, and not 4.7. So, am I going to have to purchase the app again? I appreciate any assistance.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mike in NC; 08-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,011 Global Posts
    PIN
    --- Inconceivable!!!

You should NOT have to repurchase. Depending on where u bought the app, there will be some form of option to "switch to another version".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    mike in nc (08-12-2011) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlb21 View Post
    You should NOT have to repurchase. Depending on where u bought the app, there will be some form of option to "switch to another version".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the help
    CrackBerry Addict

Here's my issue: I upgraded two days ago from 4.0.79(?) to 4.0.84, and now my ringtones don't...ring. The LED flashes whatever pattern I have it set for, and the phone shows there is a call coming in, but there's no ringtones.

Everything worked fine on 4.0.79. If I uninstall BeBuzz, the ringtones all work again. I've tried reinstalling Bebuzz, changing the ringtones & saving with the new tones, and nothing works.

I haven't installed any other apps before or since the upgrade to 4.0.84 - that's been the only change in over a month. Suggestions, or a link to a previous version (4.0.79, preferably)?

ETA: never mind - I downgraded to 3.2.18 which works fine. I'm going to stay with that until there's a version for OS7.
    Last edited by PJD642; 08-20-2011 at 09:49 AM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

thanks for the informative information it is very useful to me I've been new to this kind of application.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

I just upgraded from the 9800 to the 9810. I've tried to transfer my activation code to the 9810 and it keeps saying "The license has been activated on a different device. Please use the license transfer tool at Bellshare - Activation Code Support to transfer your code to this device."

I have done this over and over...and over and over...and I'm fixing to scream. What else can I do?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123