yhx for such a great thread....DLed today and was able to set it up easily with this Great thread, thx a million
    03-25-11 04:39 PM
    I have a question, whenever I restart my phone all of the text messages have to load in BeBuzz before I can press any buttons on my phone. ..Is there any way to solve this...TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 08:45 PM
    So I had version 3.x installed on my phone, then last night I decided to upgrade my OS... is there a way i can reinstall the old version... I tried and i have the newer version. Let me guess I will be stuck with version 4
    04-09-11 01:23 PM
    You can get back V3 by going to the developer's site; there you get a choice of version. You will need to recall your code for V3. The store will no longer show your V3. I did the same thing Why do you want to go back?
    04-10-11 07:22 AM
    Bc I already paid fo v3 and my settings are already saved for v3. Plus at the end its just lights

04-10-11 12:54 PM
    Anybody have the problem where the LEDs don't work at all?

I've had a **** of a time with this app of late. I'm really getting frustrated with my Torch. I tried to update the OS last night, and that was a total disaster, and now I'm trying to just get BeBuzz to work as i had it, and it does nothing at all...
    04-17-11 02:04 PM
    awesome work. thanks again!
    05-03-11 12:48 PM
    What a very well detailed guide, thanks!

Ever since the latest update one of my LED notifcations doesn't go away after clicking on the email. Prior to the update I did the work-around for the Torch and never had this problem. I checked to see if there are any other notifications somewhere that hasn't been opened but nothing. It goes away sometimes when I open BeBuzz or reboot, but comes back on a regular basis.
    05-06-11 11:00 AM
    thanks for sharing..

btw, is it free?? i mean for the full version..
    05-06-11 10:32 PM
    I have a problem with my torch as well. I have the setting shut off through the night - I also switch my phone to PHONE ONLY and have it charging, then use MultiAlarm Pro as my alarm clock. If I don't do a battery pull in the morning - I will get NO LED notifications at all. Will only get them back with a battery pull and then the whole cycle starts again the next day.
    05-08-11 04:26 PM
    Hi! I ve purchased version 3.2. Am i able to install this using the same activation code?
    05-15-11 09:28 AM
    Good Share.
    Thanks
    05-16-11 02:36 PM
    I'm having a big problem with this app and it's really starting tick me off lately. First of all when I try to click select a contact it only shows 20 or so contacts from my list. No where close to my full amount. Also if I decide to select a contact direct from my list that the app doesn't recognize none of my custom contact LEDs work anymore. It just uses the one I made for all sms messages. Can somebody help me with this?

05-23-11 11:22 AM
    Have full version just updated to 4.0.7.7 (m.a.s.h. Ha ha!) Os 6 for torch couple times after toast popup shows for social feeds I lose trackball and touchscreen functions. Hard buttons still work. Rebooting or turning handset off and on seems to fix it. First restart after update said something didn't start right and said to do battery pull. Until now everything worked well.

edit: Turning off backlight on toast popup seems to help
    Last edited by late4work; 06-04-11 at 12:42 AM.
    06-03-11 12:26 PM
    The original version worked really well. This upgrade is causing problems. Going to delete it as I've had enough of it. I have tried to go back to the free version 3 but it appears that it's not possible. Any ideas?

06-05-11 10:09 AM
    I'm still using v 3.2.18. Can anyone tell me if the latest version has support for email follow up flag reminders? I use this feature a lot for work emails and my current version does not support it. Thanks.
    06-10-11 08:55 AM
    Could anyone help me with theBeBuzz messages settings?
    1) In the phone profile settings the LED is off.
    2) In the BeBuzz, the text messages LED set to red
    3) In the BeBuzz contact LEDs, for a specific contact the text messages LED is set to yellow

Now, whenever I receive the text from the specific contact, the LED blinks yellow. But when I receive the MMS (multimedia message), it blinks red.

There is no seperate settings in the options for the MMS messages. In the general settings, they are considered as texts. But in the contacts settings, they are not considered as the texts from this contact?

If there is any workaround, I'd appreciate the solution. I will also post my problem on the bellshare support forum - if any asnwer would be given there, I post it here.
    06-14-11 11:14 AM
    i love this app
    07-19-11 11:07 AM
    Help anyone! I purchased ver 4 but changed to a new berry, how do I get it to work again? Tried everything and sent emails to contact support of bell share but no response! Worst customer service experience. SMH.
    Thanks,
    07-24-11 02:36 PM
    are there any free alternatives to bebuzz that would allow one to set color alerts for bbm contacts?
    08-02-11 12:55 AM
    Help anyone! I purchased ver 4 but changed to a new berry, how do I get it to work again? Tried everything and sent emails to contact support of bell share but no response! Worst customer service experience. SMH.
    Thanks,
    Did you happen to try the Transfer Activation Code wizard on their support page?

bellshare.com - Transfer Activation Code
    08-03-11 11:38 AM
    So I have been rocking V3 for a long time.

Toyed with v4, but some of the various probs reported here and elsewhere on the forum have been holding off.

Questions:

1) Will I be able to "restore" my settings (from my V3) to my v4? If not, that might be a buzzkill (ha ha!) right there.

2) Does v4 support UberSocial?

3) Does v4 support Score Mobile?

Thanks ahead of time!
    08-04-11 01:22 PM
    Well, I answered 2 and 3 from Bellshare's website. Uber, yes, Score, no.

* Supported 3rd party apps: AIM, AP Mobile News, BeReader, BeWeather, BeejiveIM, Blaq, crunchSMS, eBay, Facebook, GoogleMail, GoogleTalk, GoogleVoice, ICQ, instango, IM+, Kik Messenger, MSN Messenger, MeterBerry, myKite, MySpace, Nimbuzz, OS 6 Social Feeds, OpenBeak, Pingchat, Pocket Informant, Skype Mobile, SocialScope, Trillian, TweetGenius, Tweetissimo, Twitter, Ubertwitter/UberSocial, Viigo, Whatsapp, Yahoo! Messenger, YouMail
    08-04-11 01:43 PM
    So I have been rocking V3 for a long time.

Toyed with v4, but some of the various probs reported here and elsewhere on the forum have been holding off.

Questions:

1) Will I be able to "restore" my settings (from my V3) to my v4? If not, that might be a buzzkill (ha ha!) right there.
    BeBuzz will keep your settings if you simply install over v3. Do not uninstall first.
    The backups are not compatible between major versions, so backing up and restoring does not work.

2) Does v4 support UberSocial?
    Yes

3) Does v4 support Score Mobile?
    Yes, we added it in one of the last builds
    08-04-11 03:11 PM
    Ok...thanks. Is there still a fee to go from 3.x to 4.x? Also, if yes, with the 50% deal of the day going on, can you use the code to get 50% off the upgrade fee?

And, question, in general, how do you feel about all of the posts from people who have said they have all kinds of problems once they upgraded? Other than UberSocial and Score support, my 3.x does everything I need it to.......
    Last edited by jlb21; 08-05-11 at 09:54 AM.
    08-05-11 09:51 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD