I just purchased BBSmart Shortcuts this morning (to take advantage of getting BBAlarms Pro FREE!!). I downloaded v 1.0. Then this afternoon i get an email stated that it has just been updated to v1.1 and that i can download the updated version if i would like from my account page. I do this from my BB and when i go to run the download OTA it asks if i want to replace v1.0 with v1.0...? i thought it was updated? anyone have any insight on this?

thanks,

aaron
    06-26-08 03:32 PM
    I just purchased BBSmart Shortcuts this morning (to take advantage of getting BBAlarms Pro FREE!!). I downloaded v 1.0. Then this afternoon i get an email stated that it has just been updated to v1.1 and that i can download the updated version if i would like from my account page. I do this from my BB and when i go to run the download OTA it asks if i want to replace v1.0 with v1.0...? i thought it was updated? anyone have any insight on this?

thanks,

aaron
    The developer posted instructions on this in another thread - go to the D/L page, then hit refresh - 1.1 should show up then.
    06-26-08 03:34 PM
    All you have to do in Open it hit the menu key and click About. Then click "Check for updates"
    06-26-08 03:46 PM
    Here, here! I've just done mine, too...
    06-26-08 03:52 PM
    awesome thanks
    06-27-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD