email sent...
    06-27-08 01:00 AM
    Hi All,

I just wanted to provide you with an update that we have now fixed the problem internally regarding some users upgrading and getting the NullPointerException. We have also added in several other little fixes.

Currently working on some final testing & packaging and we should have an update to you within the next 12 hours. Thanks so much for your patience

Cheers,
    Neil.
    06-27-08 04:27 AM
    is there a how to on the program
    06-27-08 09:23 AM
    Is anyone else having this problem? None of my 3rd party apps downloaded from the BB site work (Facebook, BB Maps, Flickr, etc); BrickBreaker as well. They're not an option when you want to create an new shortcut on the toolbar. I bought the program to show my support to the developers but I can't use it. Upgrading to 1.3 didn't fix the issue =(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 09:41 AM
    Hi AFuentesJr,

Those missing apps isn't really a bug per-se, it's just something we haven't implemented yet (you could call it an oversight). Don't worry, we're working on adding everything in for an upcoming release!

(And thanks for your support!)

May I suggest that going forward we all use this thread? Maybe mods can close this one?

Thanks
    06-27-08 10:08 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD