All I can do is black on Lemon Chiffon. How come?
    04-08-08 03:55 PM
    Highlight an email without opening it, hit menu key and select BBsmart options, scroll down to change font & background colours. When you have font highlighted hit menu keys and options will come up, select then exit to save. Do the same for background colours.

Hope that helps.
    04-08-08 04:08 PM
    Highlight an email without opening it, hit menu key and select BBsmart options, scroll down to change font & background colours. When you have font highlighted hit menu keys and options will come up, select then exit to save. Do the same for background colours.

Hope that helps.
    My background color and font color are not selectable. Is it a limitation of the Trial version?
    04-08-08 04:15 PM
    Hi rocky,

You should be able to select them. When either of the font selection fields are highlighted the text will become italicized. Then, click the trackball and a color picker dialog will display.

The trial version has the same functionality as the full version.
    04-08-08 09:56 PM
    Oh I see. I can't really see the italicizing. I have to guess when I am on the font or background color fields, but indeed I got it to work. Thanks!
    04-09-08 07:32 AM
    I bought BBSmart about a month ago, and while my emails look "cleaner", I'm still not getting any images, only links. I've followed all the directions in their troubleshooting guide, and still nothing. Any ideas on what I can do? I emailed their customer support but haven't heard back from them.

Thanks in advance!

~Sheri
    04-12-08 06:48 PM
    You don't get any at all...
    04-12-08 06:58 PM
    Do you mean I'm not supposed to be getting images? If so, then I guess my BBSmart is working perfectly
    04-12-08 08:47 PM
    I don't have BBSmart, but somehow I changed the background color on my Pearl and now I can't figure out how to change it back. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD