Hey all. I loooove this app but since upgrading I have lost a lot of cool features. I have literally been trying to get a hold of the bbsmart peeps for MONTHS with no reply. Anyone know anyone there that can get me thru?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:14 PM
    Don't know if it will work but try what this guy did in this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/how...ms-pro-237793/

Write in the title of your email how many requests you have made. Such as 10th request etc. in all caps.
    06-01-09 09:45 PM
    Same thing happened to me, I had it for the Storm. When I got the 8900 I tried to contact them for weeks and then gave up. Poor Customer service!!
    06-01-09 09:56 PM
    Man its nuts. They pick and choose who to respond to looks like the new or potential clients only. I emailed tonight and got this msg:

Hello,

Thank you for your support email to BBSmart. Please note this is an auto-response and this mailbox is unattended.

For questions relating to registration keys, activation, purchasing, downloading purchased products, and more, please visit the Registration FAQ:
    FAQ: Purchasing, Registration, and Activation

For questions relating to BBSmart products, please visit the following FAQs:

06-01-09 09:57 PM
    Yea their CS SUCKS! I'm pretty much giving up on them... Bleh

06-02-09 02:50 AM
    They seemed to like me. I contacted them for 2 issues and within 24 hours of each they contacted me. Then it did take like a week or 2 to get the actual issues resolved.
    06-02-09 04:58 AM
    If you got it here through the crackberry store, log into your account and email them through there. I got my responce pretty fast, and they changed my reg # for me on my acct.

06-02-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD