So it's only Tuesday and so far hasn't been the best week...and this morning it just got worse- I was in such a rush to go to bed last night (since I had a 8:30 class this morning which means I had to get up at 6) that I forgot to set my alarm and well...I don't naturally wake up at 6am so I missed my class!

So I'm determined this won't happen again and if that means buying BBSmart Alarm Pro then so be it. I've heard some awesome reviews of this product so I'm using the trial and then I'm pretty sure I'll buy it.

Just a few Q's:
    1. Is it the GREEN or the RED that indicates what days it goes off? I'm pretty sure it's the green but don't really want to take any chances...

2. Is there a way to get it to play the default BB alarm sounds? I like the "High Alert" one cause it pretty much blasts me out of bed (no way I'm going back to sleep after THAT!)...it only seems to be able to access my SD card sounds...

Thanks in advance!
    09-16-08 09:48 AM
    Which version are you using? I am currently running v1.24 and have been using Alarms Pro for quite some time!!

It is definitely a great alarm app and they are constantly developing the app and releasing updgrades.

1. Green indicates the days you have selected for the alarm to go off

2. You cannot play the default alarm sounds, unless you can find the actual files and place them on your microSD or on the device memory... but currently BBSmart Alarms Pro has no way to play the default sounds

Check out this thread for more info : http://forums.crackberry.com/f89/bbs...ght=Alarms+Pro
    09-16-08 09:56 AM
    Yellow alarm clock means alarm set, and blue means alarm off...lol Its a great program!
    09-16-08 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD