BBScanner Updated v1.4.0.2
    BBScanner.com: Listen to police and fire scanners on your BlackBerry - Home

BBScanner allows you to over listen to over 1,200 police and fire scanners, railroad communications, and weather radio broadcasts from around the world using your BlackBerry with more being added daily.

You'll have unlimited access to all of the scanners and weather radio streams for 14 days during the trial period. After the trial period has ended you'll need to register the app (for $2.99, a one-time charge) otherwise listening to the police and fire scanners will be limited to 10 minutes per BBScanner session. You'll always have unrestricted access to the weather radios whether or not you decide to register.

At this time you must be using OS version 4.5.0 or later to use BBScanner.

Be sure to adjust your APN as well using the guide provided as it uses your carriers data.

With an added new interface BBScanner has come along way with allot of new features and new interface as well.

List includes newly added features:

Favorites
    Custom Scanners
    Top 20 Scanner right now
    Scanners near me. (Added GPS Location feature)

OTA and Zip
    Download the latest version over-the-air by clicking BBScanner from within your BlackBerry's Browser.
    If you need to install the app using Desktop Manager, use the files contained in BBScanner.zip.

Take a look at some of the newly add features below below.

Location GPS for live feeds near you

New feature options

Feeds by area

Features add for developer support, and settings

Ability to search for a live scanner feed

More added filters in search. Marine, weather, live feed hosting sites

Filter tops 20 live feeds, added number of current listeners to feed
    09-14-09 08:32 AM
    Good to see some love for BBScanner, thnx yester! I love BBScanner, I use it so much!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD