I downloaded and installed BBSAK yesterday. When I launch the program, it takes me to the password screen (enter password or leave blank if password not set). After I hit enter, the program seems to vanish.

When I check in task manager, it does show a task "bbsak.exe" running, but I can't seem to get any of the BBSAK screens to run.

I'm running a corporate PC with XP. Are there incompatibilities or something else that may be preventing BBSAK from running?
    04-12-11 07:14 AM
    Happened to me yesterday. I had to reinstall and restart my computer.
    slalom likes this.
    04-12-11 07:32 AM
    Tried it but the issue persists
    04-12-11 08:00 AM
    If you go to the BBSAK FAQ page, it'll tell you you're missing the correct language pack. There's a link there to download and install and that should fix the problem.

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife
    slalom likes this.
    04-12-11 09:01 AM
    So....I uninstalled BBSAK, downloaded the language pack, rebooted my PC, reinstalled BBSAK, ran the language pack....and still....BBSAK won't start though I do see a process running called bbsak.exe.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks
    04-12-11 01:22 PM
    What ver of bbsak are you using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 12:35 AM
    try terminating the process in Task Manager then try reopening it again.
    04-13-11 04:45 AM
    The BBSAK version is 1.9.11

When I terminate the process and restart, it takes me to the password screen again (first time I run BBSAK after a restart it takes me to the password screen, after that, clicking on the BBSAK icon just gets the cursor to clock for a second and then nothing happens).
    04-13-11 07:31 AM
    The BBSAK version is 1.9.11

When I terminate the process and restart, it takes me to the password screen again (first time I run BBSAK after a restart it takes me to the password screen, after that, clicking on the BBSAK icon just gets the cursor to clock for a second and then nothing happens).
    It brings up the password screen for me too. Just click continue or whatever it is without a password. I just had to nuke mine after installing a theme that bricked it. This is why I NEVER install themes, but noooooooooo....I didn't listen to myself.
    04-13-11 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD