I wiped my BB, did an OS reload and attempted to reload my apps using BBSAK.. If I click on reload apps, it almost instantly says restored. But my BB is not.

Need help!
    11-01-10 05:40 PM
    you can load the backed up apps via DM with the back up files
    11-01-10 05:44 PM
    I keep a copy of the apps bbsak creates on my BB media card. Then any that do not come back I just use bbsak to go to the card to load that app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 05:47 PM
    I think they are there, I thought BBSAK would restore it to the look I had before, do I have to realign everything again?
    11-01-10 05:50 PM
    BBSAK will backup apps but not settings, if you're trying to restore a theme and/or its settings, restore the theme and hope you made a full backup with Desktop Manager, as that will backup any and all theme settings currently installed on the device.
    11-01-10 07:31 PM
    OK, back to normal now appearance wise.

Here is one of the issues I still have, when I connect to DM start up screen says I am running latest device software 5.0.0.822.

But when I go to applications, in the upper screen I have red asteric next to BB Software 5.0 system Software and BB 3.0 Core application Update.

If I apply these, it goes through the install process. If I disconnect and run again, it tells me I need to install these still!

What is up?
    11-01-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD