Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bbsak

I have a huge problem using BBSAK

I just updated my tour to the latest OS for VZW. I backed up my apps. wiped the phone..uploaded the New OS...and when I clicked load apps..it said it loaded..but it did absolutely nothing.

I still have the backup folder on my computer..how do I load it? cause when I click the load apps button it does not give me the option of picking a folder..it just does it

I lost everything...if anyone can chime in..that would be great

thanks in advance
  2. wnm
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    K Pussycat Boutique

Not sure what you mean by you lost everything?
    No one can hear you scream in cyberspace.
    ------
    Democracy: A form of government where the leader is chosen by popularity rather than the ability to run a country.
    If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,854 Global Posts

bbsak seems to be broken with some of the new OS updates. It seems like it backs up your apps, but it doesnt. Ive had the same issue on my 9700. There hasnt been any updates to bbsak for a while.
    The Nameless Channel
    Canada | C000F0BDE
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,057 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chetman7 View Post
    I have a huge problem using BBSAK

I just updated my tour to the latest OS for VZW. I backed up my apps. wiped the phone..uploaded the New OS...and when I clicked load apps..it said it loaded..but it did absolutely nothing.

I still have the backup folder on my computer..how do I load it? cause when I click the load apps button it does not give me the option of picking a folder..it just does it

I lost everything...if anyone can chime in..that would be great

thanks in advance
    if you checked the backup in bbsak and the apps are there just use the load cod option instead. Load OS never works for me either. I use the load/modify cod option and it works fine.

I think I read that someone suggested (how's that for the "telephone game") that you can actually use Desktop Manager (DM) to install the "backup" that bbsak created (if in fact, there are cod files and the alx file in that backup folder). You'd use DM to install the alx file like you'd install any simple application - add and then point to the backup.alx file.

Good luck