Ive got some REALLY odd issue in this app. plug my BB 9000 into my pc launch BBSAK then it immediately says "no device detected press ok to continue" yet at the top it reads my BB pin. Im not exactly 100% sure what some of the features do but when i click "read device" it doesnt do anything. I cant get a screen shot either. I was able to successfully upgrade my phone from 4.6 to 5.0 from the app no problems. Keep in mind Im the local admin (iim not on a domain this is a home pc obviously) and have full administrative rights. Ive also right clicked the app along with the javaloader and went to the compatibility tab and had it "run as winxp sp2" on both the .exe files. I still get the same "no device detected" Does anyone have an ideas on WTF this could be????

thanks
    08-22-10 12:48 AM
    Make sure you check "run as administrator" even if you have administrator rights.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 02:05 AM
    since i AM THE ADMIN that option is GREYED out.
    08-22-10 02:06 AM
    ive already done this and i get the same thing. i forgot to mention this in y orgin post
    08-22-10 02:08 AM
    Ah. That's what I had to do in Win7.
    Is BBSAK installed in \Program Files? Try installing to c:\
    Vista's weird about protected directories, worth a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 09:07 AM
    I run it on Vista with my 9650/bold and ran it with the Tour.

Try a different usb port or cable.

Read - gets a listing of all of the cod files on the phone and you can save the list to a text file. After a read, you can check off cod files and delete them or back up those specific cod file. You can delete or install individual cod files. You can back up 3rd party apps and or "dump" the entire phone so all cod files including RIM ones are backed up.

If I recall, I did get that "can't connect" when I installed a hybrid OS.
    08-22-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD