Soraya & Thomas Announce Multi-item Grill Timer

Toronto, ON - Oct 1 2009 - Soraya & Thomas Interactive Media Inc. introduce Bill's Barbeque Assistant to help improve grilling accuracy and reduce stress.

- Compose your menu from over 50 common items, then let the Barbeque Assistant guide you through the grilling process.

- Alerts let you know when action is required, and items are coordinated to finish cooking at the same time.

- Demo video at sorayathomas.com/barbeque/

Soraya & Thomas Interactive Media Inc. specializes in rich media and mobile applications. Contact [email protected].
    10-01-09 08:50 AM
    Very cool App, just bought it. Pictures of meals would be a great added feature, IMO!

Also, I am using a Bold on OS 5.0.0.238. The trackball, when selecting the Dish, is essentially a back button. I was trying to use it to select my dish. You have to hit the BB button and choose "view BBQ items". For simplicity, I think it would be easier to just be able to click the trackball to make this selection.

Also, any time I hit the "back" button on my Bold (first button right on trackball) is closes the App. Would be nice if this would simply navigate you one step back.
    10-01-09 09:16 AM
    Thanks very much for the feedback! We'll aim to improve these in the next release.

There is a "Done" button at the bottom of the meal select when you are finished adding items (rather than resorting to the menu), but that is not obvious unless you scroll to the bottom of the list.

If you have a meal in progress, the back button will prompt you on exit, but elsewhere yes - back acts as exit rather than back.

Added to my issues list.

Thanks again for taking the time Blacklac, I hope you find it useful in practice.

Happy grilling,

John
    10-01-09 12:11 PM
    FYI, there is now a downloadable function-limited demo at: sorayathomas.com/barbeque/

Let me know if you have any difficulty with it.

Cheers,

John
    10-04-09 03:07 PM
    Update:

- Price reduced to $2.99
    - Demo changed to full features, time limited.
    03-08-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD