Have any body try this app LOCK BLACKBERRY MESSENGER by Ajani info tech. Well i did and it works it locks ur bbm, here is the link.

http://ota.getempower.com/blackberry-lock-bbm/42/
    01-06-11 07:17 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:03 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

you are welcome
    01-07-11 07:04 AM
    Hey I've downloaded the app lock and ill say this the idea is a noble one but its not all that great when u click on bbm u would initially see yur bbm list for a quick two seconds before the bbm applock shows up if you click very fast and repeatedly on your contact list it will bypass the lock and u have access to yur bbm list if u don't believe plz try it I assure u it will work so the person who designed this program needs to look into this I've tested it on an 8520 and a 9700 with the same results its an ok program I give it 2 stars out of five because of the ability to bypass the bbm aplock if u repeatedly click on a bbm contact awaiting the update to this program

01-07-11 07:28 AM
    Hey I've downloaded the app lock and ill say this the idea is a noble one but its not all that great when u click on bbm u would initially see yur bbm list for a quick two seconds before the bbm applock shows up if you click very fast and repeatedly on your contact list it will bypass the lock and u have access to yur bbm list if u don't believe plz try it I assure u it will work so the person who designed this program needs to look into this I've tested it on an 8520 and a 9700 with the same results its an ok program I give it 2 stars out of five because of the ability to bypass the bbm aplock if u repeatedly click on a bbm contact awaiting the update to this program

yea i realize that last night too and with os6 when u get the notification for a new bbm in the pull down it bypass the lock also.
    01-07-11 07:32 AM
    hope the developer could work on that flaw and im not even using os 6 lol
    01-07-11 11:04 AM
    Well i just deleted it, cause for some reason it stop working and its telling me something about i have to purchase Facebook lock app
    01-07-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD