Just a quick question.

How can you tell if someone has deleted you off of BBM if their contact is still on your contact list? Is there anyway this can be done without having to message them and getting the "re add" pop up?

It seems like a primitive application by Blackberry if a contact won't always automatically disappear once they've deleted you.

Thanks
    06-25-12 11:01 AM
    Well, if delete them my profile disappears from their BBM list, but when I had a JVM error and wiped the device and re-installed i had plenty of "re-add me" pop-ups.

So if they delete you they shouldn't appear on your BBM list......I think.....been a long time now.
    06-25-12 12:29 PM
    Okay, just to try I had a friend delete me and his contact remained on my contact list. When I went to send him a message I received the "re-add" pop up. We tried a couple more times at which point his contact did disappear.

Why is that? I hope there is a way for me to determine who has deleted me without having to message them. Maybe I need to wipe my bb? Not too sure.

Thanks
    06-25-12 12:57 PM
    A reboot done after he deleted you should show him missing on your list and sometimes BBM take time to kick in I suppose. Heavy traffic always hampers certain aspects like these.
    06-25-12 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD