It's just stuck at 'setting up BBM'. What should I do?
    I'm testing it on a 9800 without BIS.

Posted via CB10
    On os prior to 10 bis is required.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Aditya Bhimrajka likes this.
    05-19-13 11:45 AM
    keycode..?

i need it..
    Did you actually read any of the previous posts. Register in bb bet zone, subscribe to bbm beta download, receive email, paste key code. The keys are generated using your pin, so my code will Not work for another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-13 11:47 AM
    Please read the post well before you jump to download.

It's simple easy and detailed.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 03:11 AM
    Dude bb beta zone not available in india...how to get d key code!!
    05-20-13 08:25 AM
    I'm not getting my KeyCode. :|
    05-20-13 02:36 PM
    all files fixed in perfection

now update z 10 and Q 10 also https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...downloads/1113
    TechEnthu.com
    05-22-13 12:47 AM
    i am from India and Beta Zone works well, please first get the keycode and then update your BBM
    05-22-13 09:05 PM
    1ST SCENARIO:

1. I have registered to beta zone
    2. registered to BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10) program
    3. clicked the "send download link"
    4. opened my gmail on my blackberry, and heres the email that was sent by beta zone :

BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10)

May 24, 2013

Hello ,

You have been sent a download link from BlackBerry Beta Zone for BBM Channels (BBOS) 8.0.0.44. To download this application to your device via OTA, please click the link below and follow the download instructions found on the Program page.

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ads/fetch/4432

*Please read the following prior to downloading:

BBOS ONLY - 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 & 7.1
    OTA Install ONLY

Please create a backup of your device prior to installing the software, such that your data can be restored if issues are encountered upon loading the software. If you require instructions on how to do this, please click here.

Proceed to install BBM Channels, download via OTA only (wired downloads have been disabled).

Upon download you will be emailed an application keycode. Please copy and paste your keycode into the BBM application when prompted.

Thank you for participating in BlackBerry Beta Zone. Once the download is complete, please be sure to return to Beta Zone and tell us what you think!

Thank you.
    BlackBerry Beta Zone Administrator

5. Clicked the link that was provided on the email above ^
    6. i was redirected to the BB ID sign-in page, i entered my email and password, THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. it keeps on reloading the same page "BB ID sign-in"

2ND SCENARIO

1. I went to this site http://www.techenthu.com/index.php/9...8-for-os-5-6-7 usiing my COMPUTER
    2. downloaded the OFFLINE Installer for OS5, unzipped it, copied to my phones' memory card.
    3. successfully installed BBM 8
    4. BUT, when i opened my BBM, It prompted me for a KEYCODE

So.. ---> 5. i followed the instructions on how to get the keycode, "beta zone-->send download link-->opened my mail--->clicked the link provided, and then BOOOM! nothin happens haha. I was just back to SCENARIO 1

PLSS HELP, IS THERE OTHER WAY TO OBTAIN THE KEYCODE??

PS: i have an UNLIMITED BIS PLAN, My BBM IS ALREADY RECIEVING MESSAGES BUT I CANT OPEN IT BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN KEYCODE
    05-24-13 09:51 PM
    any help you need ?
    1ST SCENARIO:

1. I have registered to beta zone
    2. registered to BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10) program
    3. clicked the "send download link"
    4. opened my gmail on my blackberry, and heres the email that was sent by beta zone :

BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10)

May 24, 2013

Hello ,

You have been sent a download link from BlackBerry Beta Zone for BBM Channels (BBOS) 8.0.0.44. To download this application to your device via OTA, please click the link below and follow the download instructions found on the Program page.

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ads/fetch/4432

*Please read the following prior to downloading:

BBOS ONLY - 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 & 7.1
    OTA Install ONLY

Please create a backup of your device prior to installing the software, such that your data can be restored if issues are encountered upon loading the software. If you require instructions on how to do this, please click here.

Proceed to install BBM Channels, download via OTA only (wired downloads have been disabled).

Upon download you will be emailed an application keycode. Please copy and paste your keycode into the BBM application when prompted.

Thank you for participating in BlackBerry Beta Zone. Once the download is complete, please be sure to return to Beta Zone and tell us what you think!

Thank you.
    BlackBerry Beta Zone Administrator

5. Clicked the link that was provided on the email above ^
    6. i was redirected to the BB ID sign-in page, i entered my email and password, THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. it keeps on reloading the same page "BB ID sign-in"

2ND SCENARIO

1. I went to this site http://www.techenthu.com/index.php/9...8-for-os-5-6-7 usiing my COMPUTER
    2. downloaded the OFFLINE Installer for OS5, unzipped it, copied to my phones' memory card.
    3. successfully installed BBM 8
    4. BUT, when i opened my BBM, It prompted me for a KEYCODE

So.. ---> 5. i followed the instructions on how to get the keycode, "beta zone-->send download link-->opened my mail--->clicked the link provided, and then BOOOM! nothin happens haha. I was just back to SCENARIO 1

PLSS HELP, IS THERE OTHER WAY TO OBTAIN THE KEYCODE??

PS: i have an UNLIMITED BIS PLAN, My BBM IS ALREADY RECEIVING MESSAGES BUT I CANT OPEN IT BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN KEYCODE
    05-24-13 09:52 PM
    Where is the download option of bb 8 on the beta zone?
    05-26-13 12:07 PM
    Dude bb beta zone not available in india...how to get d key code!!
    If bbzone is not available then you may needto connect to a us proxy to try and fake being in a supported country.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    05-26-13 05:31 PM
    i have not received any keycode by email
    05-27-13 11:56 PM
    Are you registered as a beta tester for the BBM testing in the BlackBerry Beta Zone? You should have been sent the key code once the download in your profile was clicked. If you are registered, the have a link in the Beta profile for you to click on if there are any issues with getting the keycode.
    05-28-13 01:06 AM
    please do help i install BBM 8 then suddenly it work but i needs KeyCode huhu please help me i didn't received any email regarding with a keycode someone give me a link then i download it but now i couldn't used it.
    05-29-13 12:26 AM
    how to get key code bbm 8
    please....

[email protected]
    05-31-13 02:07 AM
    The process for getting your code has been provided.
    05-31-13 06:36 AM
    is bbm 8 for os5 aswell ? if yes y it gets stuvk at the ending stage f download!
    yes it is
    06-01-13 12:12 AM
    If bbzone is not available then you may needto connect to a us proxy to try and fake being in a supported country.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    H!
    Pls how do I do dat fakin poxy thng cuz this thng isn't available in my country.
    06-01-13 03:35 PM
    Google.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-01-13 08:29 PM
    tone keycode invite my pin 2391AC67 . i know to use the code
    06-06-13 12:15 AM
    How call I get the keycode for bbm8. I cannot use it without a keycode
    06-09-13 05:41 PM
    I can sen a friend request r anything. I can't use it. Jus need the keycode
    06-09-13 05:51 PM
    Sen it to my email, gullytug29yahoo.com
    06-09-13 06:27 PM
    i have a blackberry beta account i followd ur steps and downloaded but i hav not yet been sent the application keycode via email. pls help
    06-14-13 02:03 AM
    How call I get the keycode for bbm8. I cannot use it without a keycode
    06-18-13 10:10 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD