Hey guys,

Upgraded my 9700 to the newest OS and shrunk it today. For some reason only BBM 5 came with it but I updated it tow hat the app world said was the newest version..

I just noticed that those custom bubbles are no longer there. Can I still get 6.0.0.54? Or are they going to be adding that functionality? I find it weird that they'd take out a feature! .

Thanks for any help guys!

PS: had 110mb with apps.. Installed app world, and even after uninstalling I'm down to 100 lol. That thing eats memory .and perma leaks it seems lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 04:05 PM
    all you have to do to get your memory back is go to files device appworld img/logs and delete them. appworld 3 saves screenshots to your device so that it performs faster the next go around. i always delete these because if you dont appworld will eat every bit of 20-40 mb after using it only a few times! So you can do like i do i use appworld but after every use i delte the saved logs and images to get my precious memory back!!
    10-08-11 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion on memory! Ill check that out!

Any ideas on the color chats.

10-09-11 12:51 AM
    Just wanted to try a bump to see if anyone knows if 6.0.1.29 has color bubbles??

10-15-11 09:38 AM
    NO COLORED BUBBLES!

I just updated my 9930 software to 7.1 bundle 457 on Verizon, also updated BBM to 6.1.49

It gives me the option for "bubble colors" but it just says "reset"

Anyone else have colored bubbles, or not?
    01-10-12 04:08 PM
    Yes. I believe you set the colors from the contact profile menu.
    01-10-12 04:39 PM
    Yes. I believe you set the colors from the contact profile menu.
    THANKS! I got it!
    01-10-12 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD