For a long time I've been searching for an app that I can use to sync my outlook with my BB. I tried Funambol, but I wasn't satisfied with that service. I got too many duplicates and I really don't have the time to sit and try an fix issues. I just want an app that works with very little issues and has the support if I needed it. I just purchased BBerrySync (Complete edition yearly) and now i'm scared. I read past threads after I purchased it and all but 1 was negative. I've sent e-mails, called a contact number (That PayPal has posted) that is out of service (Las Vegas). Nothing has come of my requests. I'm so hoping that I'm not out of my $55 (or i'm going to be sleeping onthe couch for 55 days ). I really want to believe that this company who's coming across so legit, is not a fraud, but it's not looking that way. I seen the post where the ?owner? of the company responded to posts in this forum and even gave a refund. If you're the owner of the BBerrySync comapny, and you're reading this post, please contact me asap. I would either like to get the support to get this working or a refund. And to anyone else reading this, please chime in with your experience with this app and company. Also, point me to an app that really works and has great support.

Thanks
    10-15-09 11:34 AM
    I just wrote this in another thread...

I tried the product about a year ago with my 8320 and couldn't get it to work. Couldn't get any assistance from the company. Never got my $ back when I canceled within the first 5 days. Good thing it was only $6. Now that I upgraded to the 9700 I was hoping to read all good things about this product but I'm sorry to say I haven't found much.

I would be leery of a company that doesn't have ANY contact information on their website.
    11-18-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD