This app was featured on BlackBerryCool - it was literally released yesterday (9/3/2010). It allows you to view your Picasa (Google) photos, do uploads, and even comment. It was only $2.99, so I was excited and decided to give it a go.

...Only it doesn't work. Seriously, it allows me to "log in" and shows the homescreen, but even though I'm at home on WiFi, it has yet to be able to load a single album or picture. What's the deal?

Here's the website:

http://www.bulsystem.com/tagged/bbCasa

Apparently it only connects to the internet with WiFi and WAP - not BIS or BES. While I'm not exactly sure how WAP differs from BIS, I'm at home on WiFi, so why doesn't it load?

Anyone else know anything about this app? (Or could recommend a similar one that works? I've been using iTookThisOnMyPhone, but it's kinda cumbersome)
    09-04-10 08:37 AM
    I bought this app yesterday and it works fine for me, on both wifi and wap (Bold 9000). Its actually a really nice app, with nice transitions - top quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 09:41 AM
    Cool. Well it still doesn't work for me (9700) but the dev (Vincenzo) sent me several emails right away, so they are trying to help. It logs me in, but the white arrows go away and it stops trying to load my albums...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-04-10 10:46 AM
    I just installed vCasa on my BB 9700 and can't get it to work properly. I can create an album and find it on my Picasa site but it doesn't come up as an album on my BB. So far not impressed and think I just blew $3.
    10-28-10 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD