Ok, we had issues with this app a few weeks ago and they seemed to be resolved. Today, my weather is NOT updating and my maps are NOT loading Please tell me this is not happening again
    08-28-09 10:50 AM
    just looked at mine and they are working fine. even opened it up and it popped up.
    08-28-09 10:53 AM
    I just checked their website and there is a thread that has been started about updating issues again Im doing a battery pull now to see if that helps! Update>>>NO help with the battery pull.
    Last edited by aming63; 08-28-09 at 11:02 AM.
    08-28-09 10:59 AM
    I too, have not been able to get updates for the past 3 days!! Help!
    08-28-09 01:17 PM
    I have been monitoring their website waiting for some sort of a response from anyone in charge over there

www.bellshare.com • View topic - I am having updating issues again
    08-28-09 01:46 PM
    Yeah I posted on bellshare forum also about berryweather not updating was not positive this thread was about berryweather til I saw bellshare link in the post above mine I was posting in the tour section since some ppl there also had issues with. Mine is still not updating although I read some people was and some wasn't so I guess they don't have it totally solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:52 PM
    They said somone was aware of it I assume it was someone in charge their name started with a "p" can't remember it right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:54 PM
    Mine is now working. I sincerely hope this app gets fixed. I have had nothing but problems since I purchased it a month ago
    08-28-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD