Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else and I missed it, but I'm having a hard time setting up BB Weather. How do I find out the location ID for where I live?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:26 PM
    I believe it is your zip code
    10-23-09 07:33 PM
    I put in my zip code and hit ok and nothing happens.

10-23-09 07:39 PM
    Now it says invalid URL parameter.

Any ideas?

10-23-09 07:51 PM
    I remember having a tough time with this one at first too. I had BBWeather installed, and Weatherbug, and then bought BerryWeather. Ran all 3 side by side for a few days, BBWeather failed MISERABLY. Said it was 94 degrees one afternoon when it was like 62. Spend the $10 on BerryWeather, I promise you'll love it.
    10-23-09 07:54 PM
    I remember having a tough time with this one at first too. I had BBWeather installed, and Weatherbug, and then bought BerryWeather. Ran all 3 side by side for a few days, BBWeather failed MISERABLY. Said it was 94 degrees one afternoon when it was like 62. Spend the $10 on BerryWeather, I promise you'll love it.
    I've been running bbweather all week, and its been dead-accurate every hour. That was on the leaked .230 OS, and now, since early this afternoon, the 230/238 hybrid.
    10-23-09 08:06 PM
    Got it working. Had to check the box for Disable MDS Proxy.

10-23-09 08:53 PM
    A feature I like on BBWeather is the GPS. On location ID put "@gps" and Description put GPS,when you travel just switch over to GPS on the BBWeather menu. Gives you the current weather for the your location as you travel.
    10-23-09 09:19 PM
    Glad u got it working. To make it work, all I did was put in the zip code, hit the bb button, and select lookup location or something like that. Been working perfectly for 2 weeks now.

10-23-09 09:39 PM
    For what it's worth. This site will provide Location ID. Simply type
    in your City and State.

My location ID is USCT0014
    My parents' ID is USNJ0355

ASP.NET Resources - Determine location ID for the weather server control
    10-23-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD