I'm really a very limited twitter user. I've got a few clients (BB Twitter, Openbeak and Uber) but only really use it for traffic updates although I also get some npr stuff.

The BB Twitter client has this endless list of tweets? Well, maybe not endless, but long and useless nonetheless. Not that I have to go down the list and could limit myself to peering at new ones but...

How do I erase/delete or otherwise remove all of those older tweets. I have to guess they are taking up some memory in some location. Also, I don't really need them for historic purposes. Can it be done on the BB? I also logged on to Twitter this evening but did not see anyway to remove them there either.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    07-15-10 01:07 AM
    Given the relative price of memory these days I suspect no one really cares about that endless list of tweets. My personal perspective is look at the new ones and let the others be unless or until Twitter or some other entity sees fit to remove them. So long as they are not stored on my memory the problem is not one of concern.

Will be interesting to see if others have a different perspective on this one.
    07-15-10 08:25 AM
    I guess as an OLD programmer and data person, I'm still into some level of "housekeeping" and like to eliminate the clutter (not applicable to my desk or the floor of my den) - just my computer stuff.
    07-15-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD