Are the blackberry tour apps, such as aim, twitter, facebook, and myspace, ready or will we have to wait a bit 'till they're ready? I'm new to all this as this is my first ever smartphone (thus, my first BB)... thanks
    07-10-09 05:49 PM
    Yes they're all ready. Just fire up the Tour, get ya email set up...then BAM! You're good to go! Be prepared for the addiction my friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 05:51 PM
    yeah the main ones like facebook and myspace and what so will be in a folder called "Application Center" from there just click on whatever you want to download and bam, you got it. The rest of the apps are in blackberry app world which is also on your phone already
    07-10-09 05:55 PM
    Are there a lot of free apps for the BB or are most of them purchase only?
    07-10-09 06:00 PM
    Are there a lot of free apps for the BB or are most of them purchase only?
    theres plenty of free apps. between app world thats on your phone already, and whats posted in the 3rd party apps fourm on this site, theres A LOT of free apps.. not as much as apple iphone, but we have apps that you can use that are good free ones
    07-10-09 06:03 PM
    Ok do you purchase the apps or subscribe to them? (make monthly payments)

07-10-09 06:41 PM
    Most apps you buy outright there are a few that are subscription based. Take a look at the Crackberry store to see how they are priced and what is available.

There are tons of really great free apps out there and in many cases you can find what you want for free.
    07-10-09 06:42 PM
    How can I make an application appear as an icon on my home screen? Is that possible??
    07-28-09 01:01 PM
    How can I make an application appear as an icon on my home screen? Is that possible??
    Options - Move folder
    Move to homescreen

Move to top of list

07-28-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD