Hello all,
    I was hoping that someone can help me with the dilemma that I am having with my Blackberry tour 9630 and my Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT. Okay so my new pioneer in dash system allows me to use my phone via blutooth, except with my phone i cannot make, hang up, or dial phone numbers via the touchscreen system. I have to do it with my phone. I used my girlfriend's iphone 3gs and it works fine so it is my phone and not the system. Does anyone know an app or software that can help me with this problem?
    01-15-10 01:59 AM
    You may have to go into bluetooth settings (on the BB Tour) and be sure the "PIONEER NAVI" item in the device list (name may vary) has full control of the phone. Under device properties for "PIONEER NAVI", Services for Handsfree, Headset, Serial Port, Object Push, A/V remote control Target, A/V Remote Control, and Audio Sink.

Hope this helps.
    02-22-10 04:26 PM
    I am having the same problem with my Tour and Pioneer. When I check the settings it says Handsfree, Serial Port, and Object Push. But none of the other things! What do I do?
    03-29-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD