Good evening to all!

Has anyone updated to the new Smart alarms pro 2.2?? I have a bold and am running the new OS 4.6.0.297 and I get the message "Error starting BBSmartAlarmssPro: Class'net.rim.device.api.ui.UiEngineInstance' not found. I really loved this alarm
    Last edited by aming63; 08-26-09 at 11:09 PM.
    08-26-09 10:31 PM
    Good evening to all!

Has anyone updated to the new Smart alarms pro 2.2?? I have a bold and am running the new OS 4.6.0.297 and I get the message "Error starting BBSmartAlarmssPro: Class'net.rim.device.api.ui.UiEngineInstance' not found. I really loved this alarm
    Same problem here. And I need to use the thing to wake up in the morning. I'll have to see if I can download and install the previous version.

I've already tried uninstalling the program entirely, then installing 2.2 from scratch, but I still get the error message.

Definitely not ready for prime time.
    08-26-09 10:42 PM
    Same problem here. And I need to use the thing to wake up in the morning. I'll have to see if I can download and install the previous version.

I've already tried uninstalling the program entirely, then installing 2.2 from scratch, but I still get the error message.

Definitely not ready for prime time.
    Ughhh I did what you did also, uninstalled and reinstalled and no success I have sent in a message to BBSMart alarms support Where are you going to get the previous version from?
    08-26-09 10:51 PM
    Glad I wasn't the only one, I was going nuts.. I hope it's fixed by tonight so I can get up tomorrow.. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 11:26 PM
    I just programmed my blackberry alarm!! You can find it in your calender!!! We dont want anyone over sleeping tomorrow morning
    08-26-09 11:34 PM
    Hello,

Unfortunately we had a little glitch on our website which caused some people to get served up an incorrect install file for their device. We've now fixed this so if you uninstall the application and then do a re-install everything should then work fine.

Thanks!
    08-26-09 11:38 PM
    Hello,

Unfortunately we had a little glitch on our website which caused some people to get served up an incorrect install file for their device. We've now fixed this so if you uninstall the application and then do a re-install everything should then work fine.

Thanks!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH The blackberry Calendar sucks This has to be the most used app in my bold Thanks for the quick response.

Arlene
    08-26-09 11:42 PM
    This is also occurring on the Mobihand/Crackberry website.

The download direct from website is a quicker way of getting the file downloaded to the BB.
    08-27-09 12:07 AM
    What's changed/improved?

And, I assume this is probably working appropriately now?
    08-27-09 07:37 AM
    i have noticed that you can now take that alarm banner off of your home screen!
    08-27-09 08:47 AM
    i have noticed that you can now take that alarm banner off of your home screen!
    How? Thanks in advance. NVM. Looking at options am good!
    Last edited by CZeph; 08-27-09 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Found answer.
    08-27-09 08:59 AM
    How? Thanks in advance. NVM. Looking at options am good!
    Open up smart alarms>go to options>Check or uncheck "Display banner Icon" Glad you figured it out
    08-27-09 09:02 AM
    Is anyone else having problems getting an mp3 to set as their ring tone? It used to work fine for me; But since I upgraded my OS to .301...the alarm tone changes back and forth to the generic BBSmart tone it. Any ideas?
    Last edited by aming63; 09-25-09 at 06:05 AM.
    09-25-09 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD