I can't use the BB Smart alarm. When I open it a message appears saying Null Exception java something. I upgraded to OS 4.5 last week so that might be the problem. I tried a battery pull and it didn't work. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 07:19 AM
    BBSmart Alarms Pro works fine with OS 4.5... (at least the GSM versions... not sure about CDMA ones!)

I would recommend re-installing the app!!
    (Uninstall, then re-install!)
    06-30-08 07:21 AM
    I'm using 4.5 and it worked when I tested it out on friday. Today it didn't wake me up for work though. I have my berry automatically power off between midnight and 5am. When it rebooted the alarm made me agree to a security alert (I think... I was still tired)... Once I hit yes... It started playing the alarm.

06-30-08 07:22 AM
    I'm using 4.5 and it worked when I tested it out on friday. Today it didn't wake me up for work though. I have my berry automatically power off between midnight and 5am. When it rebooted the alarm made me agree to a security alert (I think... I was still tired)... Once I hit yes... It started playing the alarm.

ouch! not waking up for work is not good...

you should see what that error / alert was that caused your issue and let the developers know!! people not getting to work and relying on their alarm app would create unhappy campers. if they are notified they would be able to fix the problem
    06-30-08 07:24 AM
    Tell me about it. Luckily I have a flexable schedule in the mornings. I'll try it again tomorrow.. And see if I can duplicate the error.

Oh a side note...4 DAY WORK WEEK! Even waking up late, that still puts me in a goooood mood happy monday!

06-30-08 07:32 AM
    I have BB Alarms also, yesterday I installed the CDMA 4.5 Beta and completely screwed up my curve. I resorted back to 4.3 and thank God I had a backup, because the update wiped my phone book, ouch. Everything back to normal, well I think
    06-30-08 07:34 AM
    Tell me about it. Luckily I have a flexable schedule in the mornings. I'll try it again tomorrow.. And see if I can duplicate the error.

Oh a side note...4 DAY WORK WEEK! Even waking up late, that still puts me in a goooood mood happy monday!

Luuuuuucky! agh

Well, same for me... since it is 4th of July on Friday!!! WOO HOO
    06-30-08 07:39 AM
    Everything is good to go now. I reinstalled OS 4.5 and the alarm is working. Guess there was a problem with the first upgrade. Thanks.
    06-30-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD