- HTC One Mini and Blackberry Playbook 64GB
- 01-14-2013, 02:51 PM #52
The Beta Zone hasn't asked me for the survey yet but these are my findings for this thread. First off the app itself is very cool-typical TomTom--great 3D and works well. Downside, (and I know its still in Beta) is that it drained my battery between 10% and 18% an hr with at least 5 battery pulls, etc. I deleted my google maps just in case it was conflicting but the drain remained. I kept it on for most the evening and then deleted it as I exhusted all possibilities. GoogleMaps is fine and doesn't not confilict with any other apps, and though not as cool, it works fine for the little bit I use it. I also use BBMaps and it is a good app as well-but most of the time when in my car or my wife's car we both use the navigation in the cars instead. So no biggie! It just bothers me that it would drain the battery like that and we can't figure out why.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 07:14 PM #53
- 497 Posts
BB Navigator for U.S. (And elsewhere outside the U.K.)...
1) I have not had any issues with intense battery drain since installing BBNav . . you might consider deleting/re-installing in case the first install got hosed . .
2) I have gotten a "survey" email - haven't provided any feedback yet - but if you do, be careful to not state anything that will tip them off that you are NOT in the U.K. - they might have some way of blocking your PIN when the app tries to access their servers . .
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using TapatalkZ10 with 10.2.1.1925 - work and personal
- By mamurho in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:41 PM
- By ndwgolf in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:00 AM
- By mitten_girl in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:28 AM
- By baldyguy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
- By pscheuer in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:42 PM