Apologies upfront as I'm new and did not know where this should go...

I've got the Bold and installed FB application about six months ago. About four months ago, I haven't been able to use the mobile upload feature.

Has this happened to anyone else and was the fix easy enough. Deleting and replacing the app hasn't helped.

Thanks -
    js
    10-14-09 11:07 AM
    I have encountered the same problem from time to time and try as I might I have not been able to find a solution... It will upload every once and a while, I would estimate 1/10 attempts will yield a successful upload. So I am also curious if anyone else has found a permanent fix to this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 11:19 AM
    I have never had a problem to be honest... not sure how you would go about fixing it.
    Have you tried changing the size specs in the options menu on your camera? is it possible that the picture is just too big of a file and that's where the upload problem is? I have my pictures sized at Medium 1024x768, which seems to cut down on the size of the picture file (as in the file size in kb). Maybe that would be a solution?
    10-14-09 01:10 PM
    What are you trying to upload? Pictures? Or, are you talking more about the "syncing" feature?
    10-14-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD