My bb app world keeps disappearing. When I go to the application list it is still installed, but the icon disappears and there is no way to launch app world. If I re install it comes back. It was there this morning, but this afternoon it was gone. There were no reboots at all. This is kind of getting annoying. I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 10:44 PM
    Are you deleting apps directly??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:14 PM
    If you delete an app that was downloaded via App World, then do not delete it from the Application List.
    Delete it instead from the My World section within App World, otherwise your App World will disappear
    01-06-10 11:26 PM
    If you delete an app that was downloaded via App World, then do not delete it from the Application List.
    Delete it instead from the My World section within App World, otherwise your App World will disappear

I did not know that. Thanks for the help. I was deleting apps through applications not app world. So I am sure thats what is wrong. I wonder why it works that way.
    01-07-10 01:51 AM
    Ohh...I see. I've downloaded BB appworld about 4-5 times....i know the website url by heart...
    01-07-10 01:52 AM
    Ohh...I see. I've downloaded BB appworld about 4-5 times....i know the website url by heart...
    I know what you mean. Glad to see i was not the only one with that problem.
    01-07-10 10:04 AM
    its weird because even when I delete them from applications my app world doesn't dissapear
    01-07-10 10:07 AM
    its weird because even when I delete them from applications my app world doesn't dissapear
    Ya same thing for me. I will try this new way and see if it works.
    01-07-10 10:10 AM
    I do that too, I only get the problem when the app goes to archive and tru to delete is again

01-07-10 10:13 AM
    I've been having the same problem too. Glad to get help from our fellow CBers. Thanks to all for the info!
    01-07-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD