I updated my wife's 9700 tmo to the leaked .448, now the bowsers screwed up! I can't download app world, it tells me the software is not supported. The browser just not working like it was with os5! Can anyone help me out before she throws me out lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 06:20 PM
    My browser works just fine, but, this evening my Bold notified me that a new version of Facebook was available (1.9.0.28) but App World refuses to download the app, this one or any app!! I think something is going on.
    03-04-11 08:58 PM
    That's one of the problems I'm having, my 9650 updated fb fine. Her 9700 won't update fb or let me install app world........uugghhh!

03-04-11 10:14 PM
    Wipe & do a reinstall.
    03-04-11 11:46 PM
    Put OS 5 back on her device after a wipe and reload using BBSAK. www.bbsak.org

03-05-11 04:31 AM
    I was having the same problem, go here http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.d from her phone and you should be able to download. I was trying it with a different site before, that just said I have an unsupported OS. But that link worked for me!
    03-05-11 01:02 PM
    Thanks everyone! Im going to wipe/reinstall using bbsak, first time using it so wish me luck. This can also be used to reload software on a bricked curve of mine, nice! Up early to give it a go, sure I'll be back....

03-05-11 11:30 PM
    My browser works just fine, but, this evening my Bold notified me that a new version of Facebook was available (1.9.0.28) but App World refuses to download the app, this one or any app!! I think something is going on.
    This is my problem also, tour user, did the security wipe and no dice, need help please.
    03-06-11 10:36 AM
    Mine did that when I was running the beta. Just uninstall and it should work after.

03-06-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD