I am having a small issue with the blackberry app world update icon. I am running version 1.1.0.15 of app world and i had a couple of updates to some of the applications that i have on my bold. I did the update and because there was more than one update i decided to reboot later thinking that there would be another prompt for me to reset my device. Now i have the little app world update icon that says i have 3 updates, even though i already updated them, and its stuck on my home screen and i cant get rid of it. I have tried battery pull and quick pull and still nothing. The little icon is sitting on my home screen and its starting to annoy me now. It stays even when i change my theme. can someone help me on this issue. im running os v4.6.0.282.
    08-11-09 11:08 AM
    I am having a small issue with the blackberry app world update icon. I am running version 1.1.0.15 of app world and i had a couple of updates to some of the applications that i have on my bold. I did the update and because there was more than one update i decided to reboot later thinking that there would be another prompt for me to reset my device. Now i have the little app world update icon that says i have 3 updates, even though i already updated them, and its stuck on my home screen and i cant get rid of it. I have tried battery pull and quick pull and still nothing. The little icon is sitting on my home screen and its starting to annoy me now. It stays even when i change my theme. can someone help me on this issue. im running os v4.6.0.282.
    Look in your Messages Folder. You will have new messages about the app world notifications delete those and it will go away. I had the same problem for a few days until I figured that out yesterday.
    08-11-09 11:48 AM
    Look in your Messages Folder. You will have new messages about the app world notifications delete those and it will go away. I had the same problem for a few days until I figured that out yesterday.
    Thanks for your help. I deleted all my messages because i couldn't find just the ones for the app world updates. The icon didn't go away at that point either but i did a battery pull and the icon is gone now.

Thanks.
    08-11-09 12:38 PM
    Thanks that helped me out.
    08-11-09 02:08 PM
    No Worries Glad to help
    08-12-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD