- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
bb app world problem!
Hi my name is john i have a bb curve 8530 from virgin mobile i was looking to purchase a few apps and when i log in to blackberry id to purchase it says" bb app world would not connect to bb app world server try again later" i tryed reinstalling i also tryed checking the permit insecure renegotiation which is checked bb app world iss installed correctly and i have no clue what to do next i would like to try and install a older version of app world but cant find one please help im so frustrated> thank you .can anyone help on this matter blackberry employee had no f-ing idea about this im so pissed nowughhhhh.
Last edited by John Campagna; 11-15-12 at 06:55 AM.
- 11-16-12, 04:24 AM #3
My problem is that I can't get My World to work. I keep getting an error. can't even get into "Payment options". When I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried everything short of reinstalling my os. Today I'm going to use bbsak and remove every single App World cod that I can find and then reinstall App World. Wish me luck!
- 11-16-12, 04:18 PM #6
- 11-17-12, 10:58 AM #9
Well! I loaded the new Verizon os update early this morning and App World was still buggered. But I did find out something: My paid apps are still available as paid. I found one that I don't use and even though it's a paid app, it still loaded up and didn't prompt me to pay for it again.....so that's good enough for now I guess. But unlike ajbibi, I will NOT be giving up on my BlackBerry or RIM and WILL have a new BB10 next year! Woohoo!
- By scallywag1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-09, 10:43 PM
- By bbueding in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-09, 08:40 PM
- By bbueding in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-09, 11:02 PM
- By JohnDan. in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-09, 04:51 AM
- By Blunt88 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-09, 10:37 AM