CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default bb app world problem!

Hi my name is john i have a bb curve 8530 from virgin mobile i was looking to purchase a few apps and when i log in to blackberry id to purchase it says" bb app world would not connect to bb app world server try again later" i tryed reinstalling i also tryed checking the permit insecure renegotiation which is checked bb app world iss installed correctly and i have no clue what to do next i would like to try and install a older version of app world but cant find one please help im so frustrated> thank you .can anyone help on this matter blackberry employee had no f-ing idea about this im so pissed nowughhhhh.
    Last edited by John Campagna; 11-15-2012 at 06:55 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default bb app world problem

I had a similiar problem. On my home screen it showed the BB app icon and go to click on it nothing happened , wouldn't open. same with BBM. I did a baterry pull , that fixed it.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

My problem is that I can't get My World to work. I keep getting an error. can't even get into "Payment options". When I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried everything short of reinstalling my os. Today I'm going to use bbsak and remove every single App World cod that I can find and then reinstall App World. Wish me luck!
    BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it.
    CrackBerry User

Default bb app world problem!

Make sure you have appworld that is for your region. Uninstall what you have and install appworld from blackberry site using BB browser.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have a similar problem. I have a BB 9780. My Blackberry app world simply won't open. I've deleted and reinstalled it a few times. I've tried turning the machine on and off. Nothing works. What can I do?
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

Quote Originally Posted by ajbibi View Post
    I have a similar problem. I have a BB 9780. My Blackberry app world simply won't open. I've deleted and reinstalled it a few times. I've tried turning the machine on and off. Nothing works. What can I do?
    I've tried everything I know and everything that I've read about to get this fixed, except....reloading my os. I'm downloading a new os onto my laptop now. I'll shrink it with BBHTool and later tonight I'll install. Hopefully, this will be a fix for App World "My World" working again. If it works or not I'll post back.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

New os and still can't refresh My World. I deleted App World, installed the OS, reinstalled App World from the BlackBerry Web Site and the same old error is still happening. I give up!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Yeah. Me too. BB is really pretty awful. I don't need many apps, but this is ridiculous. I still have almost a year left on my contract but after that, it might be time to ditch the phone.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

Well! I loaded the new Verizon os update early this morning and App World was still buggered. But I did find out something: My paid apps are still available as paid. I found one that I don't use and even though it's a paid app, it still loaded up and didn't prompt me to pay for it again.....so that's good enough for now I guess. But unlike ajbibi, I will NOT be giving up on my BlackBerry or RIM and WILL have a new BB10 next year! Woohoo!