When I installed BB App World on my phone its always giving me a msg saying "upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at Blackberry App World. Contact your service provider for more details"

I don't know how to fix this thing because everything is working the internet, Google maps, Facebook and all other apps... so if anyone faced this problem before and got it fixed help me.... Thank you
    04-18-09 09:49 AM
    I had this problem as well but it was fixed automatically by my provider...ring up your provider to see if they are supporting it.
    04-18-09 09:51 AM
    It didn't work for me when I had my firewall enabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 09:51 AM
    giving me a msg saying "upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing

I had this problem as well...Try options>advanced options>host routing table then pick one and save....That fixed it for me-
    04-18-09 09:55 AM
    I had this problem as well...Try options>advanced options>host routing table then pick one and save....That fixed it for me-
    This also fixed it for me.
    04-18-09 10:04 AM
    i cant even seem to download it, it says that my device isnt supported
    04-18-09 11:49 AM
    I ended up having to call my service provider (T-Mobile UK) tech support and they removed the content locks (there are two apparently, one by T-Mobile and one by BlackBerry) then I had to hard reset the handset (ie take the battery outand put it back) before I could get this to work.
    Just so as you know, many of the apps you have to pay for but there are somethat are free (eg Facebook, WeatherEye).
    I guess some of the apps may have "adult" content so that's why you have to have the content locks removed?
    04-28-09 11:08 AM
    I don't see any reason to go through all the trouble of getting the app world downloaded and working. I've tried several times with no luck, but CrackBerry has my back. Anything and everything I need is right here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 11:23 AM
    When I installed BB App World on my phone its always giving me a msg saying "upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at Blackberry App World. Contact your service provider for more details"

I don't know how to fix this thing because everything is working the internet, Google maps, Facebook and all other apps... so if anyone faced this problem before and got it fixed help me.... Thank you

I see you carrier is STC (Al-Jawal) and I beleive you are not in the US / Canada / UK. As far as i know, the app world is only available to the above mentioned countries.... I may be wrong !
    04-28-09 11:23 AM
    I chose the second one, and it fixed the problem right up! Thanks!
    05-04-09 02:41 PM
    Thanks I will try out
    05-05-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD