I'm having trouble getting BB App world on my Storm now that im runnin the 5.191? Everytime i go to the website, from my bb browser and folllow the promps it always tells me that my device is not supported? Any ideas? maybe if someone could post me an alternative OTA link for the App world? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    09-08-09 09:16 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but App World wont work with any of the 5.0 OS's until they become official. You'll either have to do without, or downgrade.
    09-08-09 09:18 PM
    nope, but there's a plus. The mobihand app store does work and i think it's a lot better, cleaner and smoother than bb app world. They also offer a deal of the day everyday on random apps.
    09-08-09 09:23 PM
    Thanks for the help, I think i like the OS enough that i will sacrifice the app world.

nope, but there's a plus. The mobihand app store does work and i think it's a lot better, cleaner and smoother than bb app world. They also offer a deal of the day everyday on random apps.
    Anyway you could throw me up link? and thanks for the help. much appreciated.
    09-08-09 09:30 PM
    yea no problem. from the phone's browswer type BlackBerry App Store and you'll be golden

edit: mobihand.com/appstore
    09-08-09 09:34 PM
    I don't use AppWorld much, but this is actually driving me crazy. There's nothing new I want from AppWorld, but I accidentally deleted an app that I got from there and I want to re-download it...lol! Guess I'll have to wait...
    09-09-09 02:21 AM
    Aside from backing up your previously installed third party apps from BlackBerry App World prior to upgrading to an OS 5.0.0.x, is there any other way to reinstall or re-download apps purchased through BlackBerry App World?
    09-09-09 08:46 AM
    Aside from backing up your previously installed third party apps from BlackBerry App World prior to upgrading to an OS 5.0.0.x, is there any other way to reinstall or re-download apps purchased through BlackBerry App World?
    I had that problem before as well, I just googled the OTA's for the certain apps I was using and most I was able to locate on different sites for forums
    09-09-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks for the Tip!

Regards,

NokJAA
    09-09-09 06:16 PM
    I completely agree with you on that! App world just bugs the crap outta me and I love how simple mobihand is and if you ever need to contact support for mobihand they get back to you very quick.
    09-09-09 06:30 PM
    I have agreed with that as well, but for some reason I downgraded to .167 and Appworld is so much better. Anyone else getting that?
    09-09-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD