So I downoaded the bb alert from the popular d/l thread and it says its saved as a zip file? What do I do with it now and how!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 01:42 PM
    use dm manager to install it
    10-25-08 04:52 PM
    i've downloaded Handango InHand and searched the apps for BlackBerry Alerts and cannot seem to find it. Is there an OTA download available?

Thanks!

11-20-08 02:44 PM
    Chrisy, there is, once you pay for it, you get an email with the options for it to get sent to your phone, or download a zip.

Im pretty sure
    Last edited by rachel0179; 11-20-08 at 02:58 PM.
    11-20-08 02:56 PM
    Ah, ok. i'll have to search once i get to pc then.

Thanks, rachel!

11-20-08 03:19 PM
    You can dl it from here... BByMel Software
    after, or before, the trial completes you can purchase it from Handango.
    11-20-08 03:31 PM
    Oh thanks so much!

11-20-08 03:40 PM
    Ok, i have the trial and it's looking good so far. i see that the program has to be left open to work. Do most of you hide the icon then?

Does anyone know what the default LED time intervals are? i keep playing with the timing and now i can't get it straight.

Thank you.

11-20-08 04:05 PM
    Yeh Ive put all my apps into a folder,

The timed interval things, are , ive got mine set on vibrate, and 5 mins, so if I havnt checked my msg in 5 mins, it will vibrate again.
    11-20-08 04:16 PM
    Ok, a good concept! i like the different LED colors. i don't like my phone to vibrate though so i set that to off.

When i have unread SMS, Missed Calls etc it blinks until i press a button to make the screen light up. Then the LED flashing stops. To me that is no good. if i get a message and i'm busy i press a button to light up the screen and take a quick peek at how many and what kind of message.

But i need the light to continue to blink after i light up the screen (but not open the message). Else i tend to forget there are messages, missed calls, vm's waiting.

So, good thing for a free trial. i'm deleting it. Looking forward to an upgrade with this program though!

Last edited by chrisy520; 11-20-08 at 04:39 PM.
    11-20-08 04:36 PM
    right but you will still have the msg notification envelope there too, I can understand it shutting off when a button is pressed, that doesnt bother me
    11-20-08 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD